Search results

1. R

Assyrian Youth Group Convention

Does anyone know when and where this years Assyrian Youth Group convention is going to be held at? I heard it was somewhere in California but I'm not sure where. The convention I'm talking about is the one that Mar Dinkha goes to every year. If any of you have any information about this...
  2. R

Twilight

I seen these books today for $12 each and they were hardcover, everyone was going crazy for them. Have you read or heard of any of these books? If yes, how are they and what did you think of it? Twilight has become very popular, I was just wondering if any of you are addicted to the books.  ...
  3. R

Board Games!

Do you play any board games? What is your favorite? As for me, my family and I are always playing board games together, my favorite would have to be Taboo.                                                                                       God Bless :2hearts:
  4. R

MAC Brushes vs Painting Brushes..(Great Video)

I know this guy is probaly gay but he just saved me a lot of money  :clap: I love MAC make up brushes but they are so expensive.  D9lPfKzQAXE                                                                                                                 God Bless :2hearts:
  5. R

The Bloodlines!...(This is very interesting)

It's so weird how they all connect. daxnUMUnolc                                                                                                               God Bless :2hearts:
  6. R

Make Up that you will LOVE!

Ladies if you love eyeshadow's especially MAC eyeshadow's but don't like their prices then you will love..... Coastal Scents They sell these amazing make up palettes for so cheap. If you would like to see swatches of some of the palettes or would like to see how they would look, go to...
  7. R

Christmas Trees Around The World!

New York Washington Chicago Toronto Madrid London Moscow Portugal                                                                             God Bless :2hearts:
  8. R

B.C. Crash Survivor

B.C. crash survivor in good spirits: brother The man who survived a horrific weekend plane crash in B.C. is recovering in a Vancouver hospital and is doing well, his brother said Tuesday. Michael Wilson, brother of plane crash survivor Thomas Wilson, speaks during a news conference at...
  9. R

Take My Son (Beautiful Story)

This is great, take a moment to read it, it will make your day! The ending will surprise you...                                                                                   Take my Son A wealthy man and his son loved to collect rare works of art. They had everything in their...
  10. R

Thank You!!!

Do you hate it when you do or say something nice and don't get a simple "thank you"?                                                                               God Bless :2hearts:
  11. R

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

What are you all dressing up as for Halloween? I was thinking of dressing up as a Rocker Chick                                                                       God Bless :2hearts:
  12. R

Ever heard of WEN Hair Care?

http://www.wenhaircare.com/ I was watching this on TV and now I'm thinking about ordering it lol. I was just wondering if anyone on here uses it or knows of someone who does. The thing that I like the most is that it doesn't have any chemical, or so they say :hmmm:                            ...
  13. R

NUN IN A TAXI!

NUN IN A TAXI A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring. He replies: 'I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you.' She answers, 'My son, you cannot offend me. When...
  14. R

Do You Vote?

Do you vote when it's time to vote in your country? Yes? / No? Why? / Why Not?                                                                     God Bless :2hearts:
  15. R

3 Day Diet!

3 Day Diet Day 1. Breakfast:  Black coffee, Tea or Water.  1/2 Grapefruit, 1 slice toast, 2 TBS. Peanut Butter.Lunch:  1/2 cup tuna, 1 slice toast, Coffee or Tea.Dinner: 2 slices any type meat (about 3 0z.) 1 cup String Beans, 1 cup Beets, 1 small Apple 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream...
  16. R

Guys Who Wax Their Body Parts...

This is some AMAZING WAX!!! CuNNhsy7r5Q How many of you men wax your body parts? Have you ever considered it? Were you ever considering it but then changed your mind after watching this video?  Ladies do you know of any guys who do?                                                        ...
  17. R

The Perfect Dress!!!

THE PERFECT DRESS Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement -- not even her parents' nasty divorce. Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear and would be the best dressed...
  18. R

Men Who Grow Their Pinky Nail...

I've noticed that many Assyrian men like to grow their pinky nail and I was just wondering if anyone here knows what meaning it has to it. Some men grow it very long and get very offended if you say something negative about it. As for the AVN men, do any of you grow your pinky nail? If you...
  19. R

Embarrassing Medical Exams!

1. A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her under- wear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs ---and I was in the wrong one. Submitted by Dr. Mark...
  20. R

CARMEN!

A woman scanned the guests at a party and spotted an attractive man standing alone. She approached him. "My name is Carmen," she told him. "That's a beautiful name," he replied, "Is it a family name?" "No," she replied. "I gave it to myself. It reflects the things I like most -- cars and...
  21. R

Where are you from?

I'm curious to know what country you all are from.  :) I'm from Kanadia aka Canada.                                                                     God Bless :2hearts:
  22. R

What colour of clothing makes you feel more sexy?

I'm really tanned so lots of colours look good against my skin tone and I love wearing all kinds of colours but for some reason whenever I wear anything black, it makes me feel more sexy.  :blush2: So what about you? Is there a sertian colour you feel more sexy in?                            ...
  23. R

Kid Slaps His Own Mother!

What would you do if your kid does what this kid did..... 3vQASUdUoHA&feature                                                                           God Bless :2hearts:
  24. R

Weird Houses From All Over The World!!!

Weird Houses From All Over The WORLD! Boat house: Halifax, Nova Scotia Skinny house: Boston. Castle house: San Juan, Dominican Republic Weird house: Erie avenue,Cincinnati. Ufo house: Denver, Colorado. House off Delaney...
  25. R

American Idol-David Cook's Download Drama!

Over the weekend, American Idol contestant David Cook had an album (Analog Heart) that was a available on for downloading Amazon.com's digital mp3 library. It was so popular in fact that it rocketed to No. 1, beating Mariah Carey's latest release. WHAT?!? Tuesday, the CD, Analog Heart, had been...
  26. R

World's Largest Swimming Pool!

Try making a splash in the World's Largest Swimming Pool... it's 1,000 yards long It is more than 1,000 yards long, covers 20 acres, had a 115ft deep end and holds 66 million gallons of water. It's Amazing.... Who wants to go swimming? :giggle:                                    ...
  27. R

Interesting Facts We All Should Know!

DID YOU KNOW THESE FACTS? I SURE DIDNT TILL NOW.   Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!   Make a personal reflection about this.....   Very interesting, read until the end..... It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7): 'Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for...
  28. R

Idiot Sightings......LOLOLOLOL

:lmao: Must Read  :lmao: Idiot Sightings Be Careful Out There We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener. I thought...
  29. R

New Form of Kidnapping..... Ladies Please Read!!!

I know some of you might have read this but just in case some of you haven't, please do.                               A New Form Of Kidnapping > Please take a minute to read this.  This is very scary and could happen to any of us..  Seems like every nice thing people do for one another can...
  30. R

WHAT GOD CAN DO WITH 57 CENTS

A little girl stood near a small church from which she had been turned away because it was 'too crowded.'   'I can't go to Sunday School,' she sobbed to the pastor as he walked by. Seeing her shabby, unkempt appearance, the pastor guessed the reason and, taking her by the hand, took her...
  31. R

Funny Pre-Wedding Videos

Would you consider making a pre-wedding video(in other words a " Love Story")??? If yes, what would it be like? Would you make it more funny then romantic or vice versa? Here are some Funny Love Stories..... http://youtube.com/watch?v=EL6-YkLaiQc http://youtube.com/watch?v=APz8b7WjpvM...
  32. R

Chance to change where you live...

If you had the chance to change the place you and your entire family live to another city/country where would it be and why?  Please show pictures  :) I Live in Canada and the place I would want my entire family and myself to live in would have to be.... SPAIN  :2hearts: I'm really sick...
  33. R

DON'T use Zicam, Please read.

After you read this, click on the web page at the bottom of this letter and watch the ABC15 news video.  Scary! This is not a rumor.  This is from Ann Hayes, who lives in Midland, and this is her story.  Please beware! I need to warn you about a product on the market and hopefully you will...
  34. R

Hours of SLEEP needed???

Well I was just wondering how many hours of sleep do we really need? Every person tells me a difference answer but it's always between 7-9 hours. I was also wondering that if you sleep longer then you should be does that ruin weight loss if your exercising? I heard it does but don't know if its...
  35. R

This is Amazing...Please Read!

Dear Friends, Please take some time and read this startling story. God bless you A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle...
  36. R

Chance to be the opposite sex...

Ladies and Gentlemen.... If you had the chance to be the opposite sex for one day, what would be some of things you would want to do? I for one would go outside on a hot summer day and walk around topless...ahhh to be without a bra all day  :clap:                                              ...
  37. R

Gentlemen...Please Read :)

When she walks away from you mad [ Follow her ] When she stare's at your mouth [ Kiss her ] When she pushes you or hit's you [ Grab her and dont let go ] When she start's cussing at you [ Kiss her and tell her you love her ] When she's quiet [ Ask her whats wrong ] When she ignore's you [...
  38. R

Old School Freestyle

Does anyone here listen to Old Freestyle Music??? Im not talking about rap if thats what your thinking :razz: I'm talking about Stevie B, Lil Suzy, Collage..etc I heard Freestyle is still popular in Chicago but I dont know if its true. I really wish it were still popular I love the music and...
  39. R

Why men are never depressed...

WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED: Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white...
  40. R

McDonald's Chicken

What would you do if this happened to you???                                                            God Bless :2hearts:
  41. R

Have you ever....

Have you ever tripped/fell somewhere that was reallyyy embarrassing? Well I have, it was my first time standing up at a wedding and the camera guy was video taping us bridesmaids while we were walking down the stairs and as soon as the camera got to me... VROOOMMMMM I tripped  :doh:  I only...
  42. R

Mona Lisa - After one week in USA!!!

God Bless :2hearts:
  43. R

Only in Russia

44. R

Assyrian- Geniro.Bronet Garag Alamana

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jZUcnrN1XxY I'm sure a lot of you know him but I just found out about him and I think he has a really nice voice.                                                                       God Bless :2hearts:
  45. R

Question for the Guys & Ladies!!!

If theres a piece of clothing your partner(bf, fiance,husband) OR (gf,fiance,wife) doesn't like, would you still wear it?  and why? Ex. for the guys... If your gf/fiance/wife doesnt like you wearing wife beaters as tank tops in the summer and you loveeee wearing wife beaters all summer long...
  46. R

Magic ( I will guess your # )

Ok I dont know if this will work for you but it did for me and it freaked me out  :loool: Try it it out and tell us your results  :) http://www.quizyour profile.com/ guessyournumber.swf                                                                         God Bless :2hearts:
  47. R

Year in Review of a Blonde...

A Blonde's Year in Review: January - Took my new scarf back to store because it was too tight. February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels....Helllloooo!!!.....bottles won't fit in the printer !!! March - Got really excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....box...
  48. R

J Lo- 9 months Pregnant!

I swear even when shes 9 Months pregnant she looks so beautiful. She's scheduled to pop out twins of each sex on Feb. 23rd  :clap:                                                                 God Bless :2hearts: [attachment deleted by admin]
  49. R

Spice Girls cut tour short......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xSai4xJplW8 Yes it does suck but you gotta understand they all have kids now so they have to focus on their families, well I dont know about Melanie C :hmmm: I never heard if she got married or has any kids.                                                          ...
  50. R

HENNA

Many people are telling me HENNA is really good and also works very well to use it as hair treatments because it supposly strenghthens your hair. I've never used Henna so I dont know if these things are true. I was just wondering if anyone here has used or known someone who has used Henna. I...
  51. R

Do you believe in ghosts?

My uncle who just came from Iraq not too long ago decided to scare the @#!% out of the family by telling us  " true" ghost stories from when he used to live in Iraq :scared:!!! He lived in a house where he was unwanted by the "spirits" and all night long they would make noises around the house...
  52. R

T.V/Mirror

This is really cool..... http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_9iEBvk_8Q                                                         God Bless :2hearts:
  53. R

The South China Mall (World's biggest mall)!

http://www.southchinamall.com.cn/english/index1.jsp So who wants to go shopping????                                                             God Bless :2hearts:
  54. R

Diamond Shapes

Well Ladies what type of a Diamond shape are you? I myself LOVE the Princess and the Radiant, I would Love if my engagement ring will be one of these two designs  :blush: there soo beautiful :2hearts:!                                             God Bless :2hearts:
  55. R

MAC Face Make-up

How many of you Ladies here use MAC products for your face...MAC make-up such as cover-up and foundation?  I dont know if this is true but I recently got my make-up done by a professional make-up artist and she told me that MAC foundation and cover-up are the worst products to use for your face...
  56. R

Bad Habits

Mine is cracking my fingers! Does anyone know if cracking your fingers is bad for you? Sooo what are your bad habits?                                                       God Bless :2hearts:
  57. R

Melania Trumps Wedding Gown

I dont know if theres already been a post about Melania Trumps wedding dress BUT I LOVE it, its sooooo beautiful and veryyyyy expensive lol. It was a $100,000 wedding gown designed by the House of Christian Dior's John Galliano. The details to the dress are just amazing I think... Do you Ladies...
  58. R

Guess who this is....

Who can tell who this is???? At first I didn't reconize her but when I read who it was I was shocked, she looks sooo beautiful on TV and in pictures(except for this pic that is)!!! Its amazing what make-up can do.......WOW :blink:!!!!                                                       God...
  59. R

Johnny Depp to play Michael Jackson??

Johnny Depp to play Michael Jackson?? Johnny Depp is hoping to play troubled King Of Pop, Michael Jackson, in a movie of Jacko's life. Depp was rumored to have modeled himself on Jackson for his role as "Willy Wonka" in the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". And although Depp says any...
  60. R

Getting Your Loved ones Name Tattoed on you...

What you do you think about when couples get their bf/gf, Fiance, Husband/Wife name tattoed on them?  Would you get a tattoo of the name of the person you Love?                                                                  God Bless :2hearts:
  61. R

DRESSES!!!

I'm a very girly girl and I'm always looking up girly things especially dresses and I've noticed lots of girls on here always post dresses. I always visit this one website and I've also ordered lots of dresses from it...they have beautiful dresses so here's the website Ladies ...
  62. R

New To Forums!

Hi everyone I'm new here but not that new at the same time lol! I've been visiting this website for a long time now and all I do is read the Forums which I've come to Love. I've learned a lot from all of you and I find all your posts very interesting. I found out about this website a few years...
Back