Search results

1. CAMPPAIN

Assyrian and Proud T shirts

Here is a quick mock up of the logo I sketched earlier. The logo spells out "Assyrian and Proud" or "Proud Assyrian" I posted this in my topic regarding me starting my own clothing line. I haven't received any response though. I would like to see if there is any interest in something like this...
  2. CAMPPAIN

Launching my own Clothing Line!

Hey everyone, It's been a while! Hope everyone has been well. I have been busy with getting ready to deploy again, kids, my girl, training BJJ and now I'm finally launching my own clothing line! I am still working on designing the site.... www.camppain.com Of course, but for now you can check...
  3. CAMPPAIN

Yup.... Another one. My latest tattoo!

4. CAMPPAIN

My 2nd daughter 6-14-10 Alyssa!

Well here are some pics of the latest addition to my family. Alyssa Laelia, born 6-14-10. Assyrian/Brazilian with gorgeous green eyes! I guess now it is definitely true, when I always said "I make beautiful babies" Other than that been pretty busy with her the misses and Trinity (who...
  5. CAMPPAIN

Baby Girls name

What name do you like for a baby girl? Laelia in my opinion is better because it is original very very rare, is the name of the orchid flower. There are a lot of options on spelling this, Laelea, Laeleah, Layleyah, Lailia Laylia... etc etc. Alyssa is nice and has a few spellings but is very...
  6. CAMPPAIN

Latest Tattoo (yup I still have skin left)

So here is a pic of my latest tattoo, The Assyrian Tree of life. I had it done about 3 weeks ago but never had a chance to post it or even come online. Still not done with my back as you can see.
  7. CAMPPAIN

Hello from the mother land

I know it has been quite some time....... I have been deployed, away from my daughter, away from family, and away from friends. I just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is doing well, and I hope people take what they have and be thankful. I think we take too much for granted, to much of how...
  8. CAMPPAIN

Custom High quality Assyrian flag

Just want to know if anyone is interested in getting a group buy for a high quality embroidered Assyrian flag. I'm tired of seeing the silk screen garbage. I am sending a few quotes to some companies to see how much it would cost. I am currently in the motherland right now and I am going to...
  9. CAMPPAIN

My newest tattoo.......

Yes I still have not finished getting tattoos, and yes there is still room on me. Remember my back and chest are empty. Don't worry my legs are off limits. Here is a picture It's on my right inner wrist.
  10. CAMPPAIN

Writing in Assyrian

I remember someone posted this a while ago. I was wondering if anyone could write my daughters name Trinity in Assyrian.
  11. CAMPPAIN

Thanks to all who prayed!!!!

Well to let everyone know, everything went well and Trinity's mother and I came to terms. I keep primary custody of Trinity and everything seems to be working out. Thank you to everyone who wished me well with prayers and kept Trinity and I in their thoughts. I whole heartedly thank each and...
  12. CAMPPAIN

I need your prayers!!!!!!

I need everyone to pray for me that I keep custody of my daughter Trinity. I just need everyones wishes and hearts to go out to this cause as this is all that matters in my life. Thank you
  13. CAMPPAIN

?tion mainly for the women

Who would you say has been/is more important figure in your life, your mother or father? Not taking anything away from mothers (god knows my mother has been there for me more and is immensely strong). I just think fathers play the most important role in a girls life.
  14. CAMPPAIN

St. Peters, El Cajon CA.

I was wondering if anyone from here goes to St. Peters? They are having some event tonight for "kids my age" which almost made me laugh when the guy came up to me. Well I was just wondering if anyone goes there, I felt outcast last Sunday.
  15. CAMPPAIN

Ahhh San Diego!!!!!

Been here a little over 2 weeks now, and it is beautiful! I love it here! Only thing is I have none of my stuff here yet (still being shipped) and Trinity is with her mom. I am absolutely bored out of my mind, and I miss Trinity so much. Anyone near by? Lourans, who is extremely bored as you...
  16. CAMPPAIN

Anyone in the LA/Beverly Hills/San Diego area?

I'm in Cali for a few more days wondering if anyone on here is near by. I have my daughter Trinity with me. We went to SeaWorld yesterday for her bday and Disneyland on Monday probably. Let me know if there is anything else to do?
  17. CAMPPAIN

Trinity got a tattoo!

Well with the quick use of photoshop I did a quick mock up of how my daughter would look with my tattoo's. It made me laugh.
  18. CAMPPAIN

Marines to pull out of Iraq

" http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21245930/ I guess I will never make it back home :p, one thing I hope I do not see coming out of this is another Somalia. Once the we went in and secured everything they pulled us out and sent the Army in. We have all seen a little movie called Black Hawk Down...
  19. CAMPPAIN

Middle Name

Hey guys, I need your opinion. We are going to change my daughters middle name. The one's I thought of are: Trinity Di'amarra M. or Trinity Amethyst M. If you guys can think of others or give me a feeling on which one you like better. I personally wanted Camppain, but I can settle for...
  20. CAMPPAIN

I'm a father!

:wavetowel: Yup. your's truly is a father, I have a beautiful little girl named Trinity Isabel M.. She is 18 months old, it's a long story trust me. If you want to make the stereotypical Assyrian, throwing stones at a glass house while you live in one comments, remember what Ricky Bobby...
  21. CAMPPAIN

I need a date!!!!

Hey guys, well ladies is more like it. I need a date for the Marine Corps ball this Saturday. It's in Wilmington NC. The girl I was taking decided to be an *expletive*. So who wants to fly down here and go to the ball with me? :p I'll post pictures of this years event ;)
  22. CAMPPAIN

Petition

Don't know if this was posted on here, but I found it and thought it should do some good on here with all of us on here. http://acsiraq.petitiontime.com If this has been posted just delete the thread. Thanks :imsorry:
  23. CAMPPAIN

The ink never dries!

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words..... So here you go....... My newest tattoo, representing my interpretation of the Assyrian flag using chains. Linda don't show/tell mom yet, I know how she loves it when I get new tattoos! Btw the tattoo isn't done yet. It's going to go all...
  24. CAMPPAIN

Peace!

To errbooty I'm outta here! Those who know, will know how to reach me! Stay bold, stay beautiful, stay black!
  25. CAMPPAIN

Some of my family passed away.............

These are Marines from a squadron that is stationed right were I'm at. This is the same helicopter I work on day in and day out, and have flown on many times. I heard about this friday when it happened from one friend that works at the squadron. R.I.P. U.S. Marines 'Devastated' After Crash By...
  26. CAMPPAIN

Daileys

Hey we're going to Daileys, whos coming?! :baby: :blink: :ban: :bangin: :giggle: :lol: :beee: :shades: :mrgreen: :angelnot: :lmao: :bigarmhug: :) :assyros: :blush2: :blink:
  27. CAMPPAIN

I need everyones help!

Everyone needs to put 100% into this movement. People you need to start baking/cooking, however you want to prepare authentic Assyrian food, and send them to me. You need to support your troops who are lacking the cultural food tastes due to regional differences! We need to preserve my...
  28. CAMPPAIN

Retrospective

We spend our entire life trying to figure out what love "is", what the meaning of life "is", who are true friends "are", and who our enemies "are". When in reality through the pain and struggles of trying to realize the answers , we answer what love isn't, what life isn't about, who are friends...
  29. CAMPPAIN

Which hair style?????

Which hair style do you like better, or at least do you think fits me better? I like the bald look, second would be short fade........ Leaning toward the mohawk :p jk.
  30. CAMPPAIN

230th Marine Corps Ball Pictures

Hey guys, yesterday was our squadrons ball. It was a blast, had alot of fun and still no drop of alcohol in over 3 months! WOOT WOOT for me! Here are a few pics You can veiw some of the ones the photographer took here...
  31. CAMPPAIN

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......... http://usmc.mil/marinelink/mcn2000.nsf/main5/6DBB2C04DE0E197A852570B5005E40DD?opendocument It's the Marine Corps 230th birthday, and every Marines birthday! We have our Marine Corps Ball this saturday, I'll post pictures.
  32. CAMPPAIN

*IMPORTANT AND URGENT*

I need to know if anyone knows how to renounce their Iraqi citizenship. I tried to contact the Iraqi Embassy and they didn't make much sense in what they told me. Also the suggestion of my birth certificate (which is the baptism certificate from the Assyrian Church) not being good enough, and a...
  33. CAMPPAIN

Assyrian Flag

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where I would be able to get an Assyrian flag. I mean a real one, not no plastic fabric flag. The nice ones with the gold stringy things on the outer part. Any help is appreciated. Camppain (who is waiting for this post to go to the second page in less...
  34. CAMPPAIN

GO GO Sox!

Woot Woot the Chi-Sox just won the ALCS! :2guns: :band: :2guns: Next year hopefully the Go-Cubs
Back