Search results

1. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Spain 2010 world Champions

Kind suprised why isant there a topic about it . This was the best game in this whole world cup, it mat sounded a bit boring it a bit long but you got admit it it was freakin awesome.. I went 2 town and watched and beeing with 100 and thousands of spanish fans was amazinggg.. Very happy for...
  2. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

New Zealand Vs Italy

HAhahaha, one hell of the game All White all the way  :2hearts:
  3. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

just wondering?

guys i was just wondering why do we have an easter bunny insted of a  easter chicken, coz its logically correct that chickens lay eggs not bunnys? anyone wanna knows ?
  4. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Secret Santa 2009: Post Your Gift Here!

Post your gift here when you get it  :clap: I just got my gift now ,  :clap: :clap: its kind funny its Saturday here and 9pm my dad  brought a small box out of no where am like what the hell :blink: Am going to open it it now :razz:
  5. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday ~*Merooona*~

Happy Birthday Merna, I hope you'r having a great day full of  joy and happiens. Hope everthing you wish for come true :bigarmhug: : :artist: :2hearts: :yourock:
  6. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy birthday Ashoor!

Happy 29th Birthday Ashoor,Wishing you all the best and hope you have great one :clap: and great year full of happienss :bigarmhug: Also Happy halloween everone :clap: :clap: :clap:
  7. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Wake up EVERYONEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Omgggggggggg, its so damn boring? Where is everyone? Why isant anyone Posting? What Happend 2 GOOOOOOOD old days when we use 2 bee late 2 work just so we bee in AVN :ranting:
  8. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Christmas plans!!!!

And no its not eary at all we got like 3 months left :clap: Am ganna bee going 2 Australia, Sydney and Gold Coast Woooohooo,Ticket already booked :mrgreen: Am ganna bee there for like a month :wavetowel: :wavetowel: Beachessssssssssss Tanninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg...
  9. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday katyyyy!!!

[glow=red,2,300]Happy Birthday Katyyyy! How was yoru birthday trip? hope you had an awsome time and i hope now that your older your brain will get bigger too LOOOOL I Love you :2hearts: and ohh by the way dont forget that your 19 hahaha GETTING OLDDDDDDDDDDDDD :razz:
  10. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Baby saying Assyrin Prayer

Omg this got bee the cutest baby EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, i just wanna eat HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 7gPMmp3TBjg :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts:
  11. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Britains Got Talen - Shakira

Okh akhlane libaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SHE IS SO DAMNNN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :2hearts: IY5qAKWn5r8&feature=related
  12. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

My mum's Easter Joke

Since its easter we always remember my mums joke, it was the week of Easter mum was walking and this old lady said 2 her Happy Easter mum didnt know wat 2 say so she just walked , she got home she goes 2 us Omgggg you guys dont know wat happend we were like what, she goes i was walking and this...
  13. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Hourly or Salary

Which one do you prefer hourly or salary to bee on? Which one is better? And which one are you on? and why is one better then other  :mrgreen:
  14. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Lazar Malko - B'Norakh Qedle

Love Lazer Malkos voice , here is one of his songs :2hearts: 2fIpskAYyL8
  15. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Can't Sleep!

Omg its 5:20 am and we cant sleeep, my friend is here over my house and we got wedding in like couple of hours we are both briedsmaid  , we havnt had sleeep yet we maybe slept for like an hour we are both sleeping in my bed as you can imgine that we wont shut up we keep talking katy is an same...
  16. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy valentines Avner :}

:2hearts: :2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts: Happy valentines :2hearts: :2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts::2hearts: Happy valentines everyone, i hope everyone have an amazing day with...
  17. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Friday the 13th!!!

Friday the Thirteenth the bad luck friday is already done in here NZ :D haha nothing bad happend it went all good thank god LOL the only bad thing happend is i finished all my money LOL other then that all good Good luck Canadian and American LOL
  18. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Breakfast!!!

Since Anita got Lunch other Anita will make breakfast :mrgreen: What do you like 2 eat for breakfast , for me when am at work nothing but fruit yogurt apricot or strawberry ones are the best and sometimes piece of cake with it if am hungry but anything have 2 have fruit yogurt with it ...
  19. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Talal Graish New song "GOZA"

Aha,Nice song  :2hearts: ZFc7R3-dIqQ&eurl :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
  20. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Going to Ashur Bet Sargies Party tonight!!!

Anyone jelouse? :lol: Omg, i cant wait this is been as dream to go to his party or see him, never thought he would come 2 NZ but oh well he made it and thanx to Aussie people who brought him there so it was easier for us 2 bring him from Aus  :loool: :loool: Ashur's lovers :razz:
  21. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Cold Sour

OMGGGGG!!!!!!! Dont you just hate them  :ranting:, I just had one on my lip and its annoying the hell out of me i feel like cutting off just take off fromt here so dam annoying all on side and having party 2morro on side, how the hell am i supouse 2 wear lipstick  :blush2: What i was...
  22. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Merry Christmas 7'Byarkha People

Merry christmas 7 Up People Today is Shawa perkh's christmas ,Edan brekha and kol sheta ap khdota Wish everyone a very Merry Christmas full of joys and happeines :bigarmhug: P.S, My older sister was born on our Chrismas so Happy Birthday to her :2hearts:
  23. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

New Home Page

What you people think of it :lol: I Love it  :2hearts: Great job Ashoor  :yourock:
  24. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Brain Pain

A murderer is condemned to death, and must choose btween three rooms the first one s full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded gun, and the third one is full of lions that haven't eaten for three years Which room is safest for him?
  25. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

The best gift i got in Christmas!!!

Someone knows how much i love Cearbears and made me those 2 pictures , they are SOO CUTEEEEEE :2hearts: Thank you sooo much taking some time and making those awsome pictures :bigarmhug: And take gueess who made them? :razz:
  26. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Boxing Day!!!

Did anyone go shopping? anyone bought pretty cheap stuff? :giggle:
  27. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

This is the reason i dont trust guys from IRAQ

There is this guy who asked me to marry him he was from Iraq and ofcourse from first minute i said NOOOO, mum and them keeped telling me why not he is nice and nice family those things, his brother lives in here he is married and got family he is very nice guy so i go to him no and big NOO...
  28. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

This is how much i love AVN!!!

Am in like Electronic shop and i thought i would see whats going on AVN ohh and Katy is with me to so double the trouble :clap: Anothr reason i do this , is so we can have NZ in top 10 who use AVN  :mrgreen: Ok i got get off b4 they kick me out :2hearts: AVN :2hearts:
  29. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday FallenAngel!

:bigarmhug: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :2hearts: Happy birthday sweetheart,I hope all of your wishes come true.May each hour and minute be filled with joy ,And your birthday be perfect for you! I hope you enjoy...
  30. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

When you talk about people?

Does somthing bad happen 2 you after you talk about them? 2 days ago me and my friend were talking about this girl and how she is got pimples in her face jerah and yestrday out of no where i got one in my face its so annoying, everytime i talk about someone or lie i always get something bad...
  31. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

DO MEN REMEMBER ANNIVERSARIES?

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed. She puts on her dressing gown and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She...
  32. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Tutu and Xzotic eyez

Happy Birthday Tutu and Xzotic eyez I know its kind late but how can we not wish for the only tiwns we have in AVN :2hearts: Happy Birthday Tutu and Edin :2hearts:, Wish you all the best and hope you both had great day  :bigarmhug: You both :yourock:
  33. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Hot Males of AVN

Reveal yourselves ,preferably with hot picture posting :shades:
  34. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Twilight!!!

Seriously am suprised no one is talking about it the BOOKS or the Movie Movie just came out i think less then a week i know in Usa is bee out some of my friends watched it but not in NZ yet , My sister Katy is diying it for it to come out  :bangin: Its pretty famous Movie , but as for me i...
  35. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Meroona!!!

Happy Birthday Merooona Happy Birthday Merna, i wish you have great one full of fun and joy, you are an amazing girl and i love you am gald i meet you while i was there i hope to see you once again and am sure i will :bigarmhug: :2hearts: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug...
  36. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday BrownEeys

Happy 25th Birthday Reva :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: i wish you all the best, i hope you have great day on your birthday
  37. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Question for guys?

As lovemoon would say  :lmao: Anyways Guys? do you wear jewelers? If so What kind of Jewelers do you wear ?
  38. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Which Care Bear Are You?

You Are Funshine Bear! Funshine Bear is the Care Bear's class clown. This playful bear really knows how to be funny and to have fun. Funshine Bear works hard to make sure that people have a good time. Enjoy each day is Funshine's motto and it's shown on the bear's symbol. A smiling sun...
  39. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Treasure Girl

:artist: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :artist: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :artist: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :artist: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: Happy Birthday Diana :artist: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :artist: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :artist: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :artist: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: Happy Birthday...
  40. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Crocodile Bani

Happy Birthday  Crocodile Bani Another year i get to open a birthday topic for you :wavetowel: WOW your 36, you know what Bani its time to find you Brazlian women , What do you think? so she should make you some kabab :lol: Happy birthday Bani i wish you nothing but all the best, i wish...
  41. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Which Assyrian Singer have you seen?

I have seen Sargon Gabriel Linda George Jenan Sawa Johnny Talia Albert Mansour Talal Julie Yousaf Faris Esho Juan David Tony Gabbriel Wilson Esho Emmanouel bet Younan Moshi Goryal Charlas Toma Homeh Lazer Thats all what i could think of right now
  42. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Cutttieeee (with pictures)

Happy Birthday Dalida Dalida, Huney buney if i use all the worlds word it would never bee enough of you and it would not decribe my love to you ,i love you more then you imgine you are such a great friend that its very hard to find one these days ,May this birthday be just the beginning of a...
  43. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Man killed wife in Facebook row

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7676285.stm :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
  44. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Are You Hot, Sexy, Ugly, Pretty, Geeky?

YOU ARE HOT You are HOTT!!! thats all i can say... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/PersonalityEmotion/2845/Are_You_Hot_Sexy_Ugly_Pretty_Geeky_Pics.html
  45. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Do you consider yourself a Lucky person?

And also what do you think you are more lucky in? I always think am lucky in having great friends :giggle:
  46. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Which Cartoon Character Are You?

The Alice in Wonderland You are Sexy and Loved. http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/TelevisionMovies/2273/Which_Cartoon_Character_Are_You.html
  47. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Which Friends character are you?

You are most like: CHANDLER  How sure are we? BARELY Like Chandler, you consider yourself the only "normal" member of your social group. And considering how strange your parents were, that's quite an achievement. Always keeping a sense of humor, your intelligence shows in your quick...
  48. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Which soccer player are you?

Ronaldinho You are Ronaldinho! You have amazing touch, and a great shot. You are confident but not cocky, and you love to play the game. OMG, i was hoping i would get some from Brazil but not i got from Brazil but the est player too, ohh this is great :clap...
  49. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Norah

[size=50pt]Happy Birthday Norah :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist...
  50. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

My AVN_Inspired Trip Back Home to NZ

As sad as I was to be leaving Canada, after spending 5 amazing months in there, my trip back home turned out to be quiet exciting. It was very AVN-inspired, and without which, the entire trip would have been worthless. Anyway, before I left from Toronto, I saw many AVNers including cuttie...
  51. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Finally am going home (NZ)

YES YES believe it or not am going back to NewZealand today after such great 5 months i spend it here in Canada :clap: it was such great vacation , well think about it its not even vacation  5 months  :blink: cant believe i been here in for this long time went so fast . Anyways am ganna fly in...
  52. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Funny Moving picturs.

and my favorite one
  53. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

What do you feel like right now?

Me, :jump: :jump: :jump:
  54. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

My latest Phone

So what do you guys think of it  :lol: Its got everthing i want in it,m Bluetooth, Camer,Mp3,513MB card  :blush2:
  55. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Isn't Anitaaaaaaaaaaaa Leaving to NZ Today?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! am not :razz: Well yeah i was suppose to leave today to NZ but i didnt, 2 weeks ago i changed my flight and made it longer now am leaving on the 26th of sep, :clap: i got enjoy more of Canads summer :2hearts: Now people dont forget to remind me on the 26th again :giggle:
  56. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Which Country would you want to die in?

57. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Weekend Plans...

Friday,Going out with Friend Saturday, Going out with other friend Sunday, Going to picnic with Dalida and MOZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lmao: Whats everyone else doing :lol:
  58. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

KUBA!!!

Just thought i would open topic about KUBA since i did one for Dolma so they wont get mad Which Kuba do you like the RED one or the i dont know what Color it is but its called KHMASA I only eat red KUBA they are the best :mrgreen:
  59. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

MOZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you people think? :lmao: Do you like it :D
  60. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Dolma...

How do you like Dolma with Meat or with out meat? I personaly like them with out meat they have more teast then with meat, when they put meat in it all it taste like is like meat i dont like  :angelnot: So for me is with out meat, And what do you like to drink with Dolma? I only like to...
  61. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Understanding Men and Women

http://www.datingtips.com/lovequiz_understanding.php Your Score is: SCORE 8 1-8 CORRECT ANSWERS Unfortunately, you have a lot of stereotypes when it comes to understanding men and women. It may not be your fault, but it certainly affected the way you interact with the opposite sex. Maybe...
  62. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

What Kind of a Kisser are You?

http://www.datingtips.com/lovequiz_kisser.php Your Score is: SCORE 14 6-9 POINTS SWEET PECKER You are a little afraid of showing your affection through kissing, but at least you try your best to please your partner. Make sure that every peck on the cheek or on the lips should be soft and...
  63. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Weekend Plans!!!

Whats everyone doing for this Weekend? Me i dont know, but am 100% sure its ganna bee boring just like the other  :clap:
  64. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday MalekthaA2RETA!!!

Happy Birthday MalekthaA2RETA  :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: I wish you nothing but all the best :bigarmhug: and GOD BLESS YOU :bigarmhug:
  65. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Katy!!!

Happy 18TH Birthday Katy :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:   :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist...
  66. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Welcome Unknown Person

Every one Welcome Unknow Person, Am sorry i cant tell anything about her as she is Unknown , But anyways glad she joined, Unknown I hope you enjoy your stay in here as we do :bigarmhug: Atourina she is not spam person, you got thank me for it :clap: I always bring good people :shades:
  67. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Toronto AVN gathering!!

Hey guys, Sweets will be coming to Toronto this week, and we will have a formal quick gathering on Saturday. It will be me, Sweets, and ASHOOR so far. If anyone wants to join us, feel free to. This is not your typical gathering, and is just a way for some of us to meet each other. You are all...
  68. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Picture of the DAY

Here is my picture of the day :2hearts:
  69. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Weekend Plans..

So whats every one up to this Weekend Me, im not sure so far, all i know im watching the game on Sunday Italy VS Spain one hot game :wavetowel:
  70. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Portugal VS Germany

Wooohoooooooooo, cant wait for the GAME, or more like cant wait to see Germany going home :giggle: Go Portugal Goooooooooooooo, you can kick them OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Sorry Knight i just dont like them :bigarmhug:
  71. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

France VS Italy

This game should bee FUNNNNNNNNN, seeing Italy and France playing together after world cup final LOL Lets just hope Italy can kick France Ass just how they did back in 2006 :shades: Italy all the way... and France GO BACK HOMEEEEEEEEEEE :bigarmhug:
  72. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Valantina

Happy Birthday Huni, i wish you nothing but the best, i hope all you dreams come true SOON :lol: :lol: Ok here is some things you would love ... P.S , dont eat to much pacha, its not good :D :bigarmhug: and
  73. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Weekend plans!

Im not sure what im doing the whole weekend i just hope it wont bee boring :giggle:
  74. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

The Type of HairStyles you always want..

http://omgowned.wordpress.com/2008/06/07/hairstyles-that-my-mom-wont-approve/ Enjoy it :giggle:
  75. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Italy VS Romania

Lets hope Italy would play some good today  :clap:  Or else im ganna leave them :beee: Go Italy Go :wavetowel:
  76. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Are you scared of death?

Im not :wavetowel:
  77. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

I wanna go BEACH!!!

Man the only thing sucks in here is that i cant go to the beach, its like far or sonmthing.. Back in NZ all around me is beaches anytime i want i could jus go beach the most far one from me is like 5 mins walking or somthing , even if its cold or somthing me and my friends still go , but in...
  78. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Weekend plans...

Today: I dont know Tomorrow: Wedding :wavetowel: Sunday: I dont know What about every one else :lol:
  79. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Elissa Perfum

WOW even Elissa got perfume now :giggle: Anyways here is a clip about it 2TyV-TQu9L0&feature=related YOU got love her dress man, its SOOO PRETTYYYYY :2hearts: And now i wanna smell her perfume :angelnot:
  80. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

What Color Are you?

GREEN You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature. Your score was 87/180. 2,955,067 people have taken this quiz. And 1,024,738 got Green like you http://www.quizmeme.com/color/quiz.php
  81. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

What do you feel like right now?

I feel like some Choclate cake with yogurt and black tea :2hearts: :2hearts:
  82. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Which pain do you hate the most

example: broken hand or leg, cut finger or anywhere else , burn , tooth,stomach pain and so on.. Mine would bee Burn and TOOTH, tooth is the worst thing for me :ranting: i hate my life wen i got problam with my tooth and im hating it now coz my tooth is killing me :beee:
  83. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Eddie Yousif

:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist...
  84. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Biggest Snake In The World

I dont know if you guys heard or seen this, but they found the biggest snake in Iraq in mousal Here is a clip of it, its realy big and scary eoFRamgGugE
  85. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Woohooo, I finaly got my ticket :D

YES YES i finaly booked my ticket and i will bee flying to Canada in May Yahooooooooooooooooo, as they say Canada here i come LOL i always wanted to say that... All the way from NZ going to Canada , i was looking at the map and damm looks realy long way 2 go LOL And Ashoor if you could guess...
  86. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Bubchi's new song **Parpoolen Ya Mukhapti**

Alright guys Bubchi made new Assyrian song and its great here you guys can watch it i hope you enjoy as much as i did XQ4BI18Cy1I
  87. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyrian Funny - Chaye Lela Khlaya - Evin Agassi

I dont know if i  should post this here or not,but if its in worng place feel free to movie it anywhere it belong to, its VERY funny i hope you guys enjoy it :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: jWftqQon7UA&feature=related
  88. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

The most comfortable bed ever

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Do you guys like it? i wont mind useing it but 2 bad i wont fit in it  :lmao:
  89. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Lets Stop Complaining

90. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

What does this look like to you?

91. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Looking for Janan Sawas song

Hey guy im just looking for Janan sawas song i think its called sepa o matala somthing like that im not sure with the name, does any one have it ?
  92. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

guys chewing gum

So.... :loool:
  93. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Angelina Jolie visits Iraq

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: The sexy Angelina Jolie is getting used to playing serious roles and this time it is really serious. Jolie visited the Iraqi capital on Thursday as United Nations good will ambassador, on a mission to highlight the plight of Iraqi refugees. Angelina did lunch...
  94. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

The most annoying thing is?

When ur realy realy tierd and ur sleping and your stupid home fone and cellphone keep ringing OMG i hate it i hate it and i more hate it ,  plus they dont only ring once but 100 times, i was just sleping and home fone keep rining for like 4 times and no one is home i realy wanted 2 hit the fone...
  95. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Gaggi - Aynatakh Koomeh

Such nice song by Gaggi, he is got very nice voice i like the song, i hope u guys enjoy it 2  :clap: w6UPIGl5RJQ&feature=related
  96. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

What would you do "IF"

WIN Million Dollar :jawdrop: :jumpy: :jawdrop: :jumpy: I would donate some 2 our Assyrian church , but the reast i would travel the world, i wont leave a place wont see it and and i would go and see KATHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :2hearts:
  97. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Educated People!!!

DONT YOU JUST HATE THEM, i mean come on every one is  educated in thier own way, but dont u hate those people who realy show off wen they r educated :ranting: i know alot of people who got big head coz educated :ranting: :ranting: it realy pisses me off its like ur  educated 2 ur slef not 2...
  98. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Which celebrity do you wanna look like

Well Well mine is always been Jessica Alba she is got everthing i want  :2hearts: and i just love her  :blush2: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts:
  99. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Bald Guys!!

I think there is some of the bald guys that r realy CUTEEEEEE and sexy and it suit them more then wen they have hair, so i would go with YESSS :shades:
  100. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyrian Funny world idol Arab Spain Kurdish India Garasnaye

Zy1CcWfbUsI :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OHHH man i cant stop laughingggggggggggggggggg :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
  101. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Unzip program?

Does anyone know where can i get that program from and how 2 use it, i wanna unzip some files or movis but dont know which one is the right one and dont know how 2 use it  :angelnot:
  102. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Wouldnt it bee better if?

If this was in middle rather then sitting on right corner like this i think it looks nicer like that  :shades: NO IM NOT BORED :lol:
  103. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

OREO, Wafer Sticks

Hmmmmm I LOVE THEM :2hearts:, if i start eating one i cant stop eating them and i love them with JUICEEEEEEEEEEEEE :2hearts: Anyone?
  104. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

`~`~`~KOOL`~`~`~

Which kool im talking about  :blink: im talking about our memeber KOOL :lol: he is one of the most smartest Assyrian or armenien  people  :). he always help me with my computer wen i have problam every time i have virus always tell me what 2 do and the virus GOES in min and he does it from all...
  105. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Brazilian dance in Assyrian wedding

Last nite we had wedding in here and ofcourse it was Assyrian wedding they were both grrom and bride pure Assyrian but what Brides family did is brought suprise for the groom and the suprise was a brazilian group of dance  IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOL and they were 2 much they were dancing...
  106. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

iRack

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: -mCCYLC-4xA
  107. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Your Citys view

Ok people here is mine its WELLINGTON DONT YOUJUST LOVE IT  :2hearts: :2hearts:
  108. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Do you have nick names?

Do you people have any nick names other then ur real name? As me, my real name is Anita, mum call me Annii, my brother in law call me NeNe, other cousins call me Anotttt and one of my first cousins call me ANOOOO but my fav one is Anniii it sounds reallyyy CUTEEEE :blush2: Whats yours?
  109. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Whats your favorite top 10 smileys in AVN

Here is mine  :clap: 1) :wavetowel: 2) :lol: 3) :musicband: 4) :football: 5) :grindance: 6) :sleep1:<<<<< Since im always Sleepy 7) :sadangel: 8) :jump: 9)  :angelnot: 10) :rofl2:
  110. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Snow falls on Baghdad for first time in memory

WOW are you kidding me :blink: :blink: :blink: that never happen, BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Snow fell on Baghdad on Friday for the first time in memory, and delighted residents declared it an omen of peace. "It is the first time we've seen snow in Baghdad," said 60-year-old Hassan Zahar. "We've...
  111. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Which One Do You Prefer

Which one do prefer 2 have small and nice wedding or big messy wedding :lol:..
  112. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Have You Ever

Ok guys here is a game, and this is how it goes... We will start a sentence with " Have You Ever" and then say anything you like so and the next person should answer it with YES , NO or MAYBE and then after that should start the the sentence again, so i will go first Have you every thought...
  113. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyrian Are Such Hard worker :D

Today at work this men came and i was serving him and then he looked at me out of no where he was like r u Assyrian i was like yeah :blink: people never asked me that its always ben r u italian anyways i was like 2 him how did u know i was Assyrian he was like i know Assyrian r such hard worker...
  114. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Marrying First Cousin

Ohhh man isant that disgusting, i dont know if some of u marry first cousin or not but i just think its realy disgusting :blink:.. i know musliam do that thats normal for them and some of chaldean also do it, Im not saying chaldean r bad but they do marry first cousin 2 :sick: My friend's...
  115. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

This is beautiful!

She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She said: 'How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right? When can I see him?' The surgeon said, 'I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make it.' Sally said, 'Why do little children get cancer...
  116. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Welcome ganta

WELCOME GANTA Welcome Welcome 2 Assyrian voice Sweety  :bigarmhug: I would like 2 welcome my BEST FRIEND Ganta  2 Assyrianvoice forum :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: ASHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR what else would u want another memeber  :razz: now u got 2 send me 20,000 :assyros: :angelnot...
  117. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Whats Every One Doing For New Year Eve

So people whats your plan so far for New Year or New Year eve? :clap: Im so far going 2 party of Ninos David :wavetowel: and i hope its ganna bee fun  :giggle: plus i have never seen Ninos b4 so its good thing :loool:
  118. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Merry Christmas Every One

Merry Christmas Every One Well Well since i just got back from church and its 3:15am and that we get 2 celebrate Christmas first in the whole world, i would like 2 wish every one a HAPPY CHIRSTMAS and wish them all the best and may GOOD bless you ASSYRIANVOICE  :clap: God Bless every one...
  119. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Eclipse Mints

POWERFUL FRESH BREATH Who likes Eclipse mints , I DONT,Well i use 2 hate them coz they were SOO EWW Specialy Spearmint,Peppermint,and Cinnamon But now they got new flavour and i just LOVE IT and its ORANGE , its SOO YUMM  :clap: :wavetowel: :clap: :wavetowel: :clap:
  120. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Where Do You Work?

Where do you work or what do you do is just the same.. :giggle: So since we know most of the people where they from and how old they r , lets see where every one work  or do as job  :clap:
  121. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Last Moment

A little nice imaged story for you guys  :giggle: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
  122. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

DONT U JUST LOVE PACHA

Seriously its more like DONT YOU JUST HATE IT  omg my mum is just making it ready not for eatha or or the 2nd day she is burning the hair of the head OMGGGGGGGGGGGG its duscusting :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
  123. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Janan Sawa's Party On Tonight

So since every one is talking about thier party and everthing :beee:,  We do have party 2  :clap: and its JANAN SAWA :razz: But our party is on 2nite, im not sure what party we have for New year or xmas And aslo not just Janan Sawa's party is going on 2day but also my graduation :wavetowel: ...
  124. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

What European City Do You Belong In

You Belong in Dublin  Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions. You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.  Alright people im leaving 2 Dublina :clap...
  125. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Bayany - Sonia & Odisho Moshe

Here is a nice assyrian songs :wavetowel: anT7PLojC9w
  126. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyrian Folk Song from Azerbaijan

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this is SOOO FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY but love the lyrics they pretty nice :wavetowel: zUh4RKRUC-M&feature=related
  127. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday FallenAngel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FALLENANGEL :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist::artist::artist: :artist::artist::artist::artist: :artist::artist::artist::artist::artist: :artist::artist::artist::artist::artist::artist: :artist::artist::artist::artist::artist::artist::artist...
  128. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday thirstyninos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIRSTYNINOS :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: wishing you all the best and i hope you have great time one P.S and yes BRAZIL is the best :bigarmhug:
  129. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

What is with Evin Agassi....?

Okk sorry for those people who "Love" Evin Agassi but he is such loser and copy cat he always copy Greek and turkish songs.... :ranting: why cant our singer have thier own music and songs :bangin: Here is a song that Evin stole from greek songs or music :loool: r2pkvTdmXOY
  130. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Does any one knows about dreams

I saw in my dream 2day that i was crying , bcoz my friend died and i was crying alot and alot... Plz tell me crying is GOOD, i realy dont want anything 2 happen now days :(
  131. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Before and After the wedding

Before - You take my breath away After - I feel like I'm suffocating   Before - Twice a night After - Twice a month   Before - She says she loves the way I take control of a situation After - She called me a controlling, manipulative egomaniac   Before - Saturday Night Fever After - Monday...
  132. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Is Europe a country?

OMGGGGGGGGGGG i have seen stupid people but like this never, "I thought Europe was country" "Is France Country" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: juOQhTuzDQ0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juOQhTuzDQ0
  133. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

So has any one got thier

So people has any one got thier Secret Santa gift or not yet, if yes what did u get  :loool: I havnt got mine yet :giggle: and i send my one 2day so i hope it will bee there in a week or so LOL :wavetowel:
  134. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Going to party

soon we r going 2 party .. yes we do have party in here and singer is Charls Tooma and he SUCK big time LOOL i dont like him that much.. anyways.. when u go party dont u just hate waiting for some111 OHHH MANN IT KILLLS ME :ranting: :ranting: my friend and my sis r gone w2 church coz Mar Aida...
  135. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Today for the first time.

for the first time in my life 2day i went out for drivingggggggggggggggggg :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO coool i never drived b4 or i dont even know how 2 drive , today i took my first calssss :blush2: its SOOO COOOOOOOL i just love it i cant wait 2 go again...
  136. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Ultimate Bible Quiz

This is a cool quiz u ge 2 know how much u know about the bible.. and the questions is very good and intersting.. I have done test and it came up as You know the Bible 62%! i know its bad  :imsorry: i need 2 read bible again
  137. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Misssmarleyy

Happy Birthday Misssmarleyy [b]Awwwwwww your 20  :clap: :clap: :clap: I wish you all the best may all your wish and dreams come true and nothing else but the best for u and i hope you enjoy ur day  :mrgreen: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist...
  138. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Dresses Website

Does any one have any Dresses Website 2 order.. i have some but they suck and im over them .. i want somthing new.. Im trying 2 order a dress for my 1st cousin wedding and its on Dec :giggle:.. So any website you have share them  :bigarmhug:
  139. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Crocodile Bani

Happy 35th Birthday Bani Wishing you a very happy Bani and extraordinary day,becouse you deserve it for the joy you bring to so many :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist...
  140. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Younis Mahmood is up for the above award.

Click on the the link below and vote for him  :loool: Awwwwwww i think u can only vote one LOOL i alredy did for Brazil  *Ronaldinho* :2hearts: Anyways here is the link http://www.iffhs.de/?b002ec70a804f4cd003f09
  141. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Nadia Louis

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Its SOOO funny.. ohh remind me of old days  :giggle:.. I love the old women in the starting she is SOO CUTEEEEE :bigarmhug: cIegNGN7B34
  142. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Funny Joke

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off ? go...
  143. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

KESHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohooooooooooooooooooooooo i finaly made her join  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: WELCOME KESHYYY I hope u enjoy ur stay in here  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: and NO i wont say how much i hate u coz u know how much I LOVE YOU :welcome3: :welcome3: :welcome3: :welcome3...
  144. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Does it Bother you?

Does it bother you people when you see people wearing same clothes as you in wedding or in other places .. I know alot of girls who get pissed when they see other girl is wearing same dress as her in wedding or in other places  :giggle:.. I personaly dont mind whoever wear what i wore in same...
  145. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Chinese Guy Singing Assyrian Song,

7fwsxHKAfVk Bgt5vRR33B8 :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
  146. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

If You Ever Get Chance

Ok ladies if you ever get chance 2 date one of those 2 men which one would u go out with :giggle: As you can see they both HOT :bigarmhug: Ryan Gosling OR Jesse Metcalfe
  147. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

100 Camels for Wife

US tourists, a man and his wife are traveling in the Middle East. An Arab approaches the husband, saying, "I'll give you 100 camels for your woman." After a long silence, the husband says, "She's not for sale." The indignant wife says, "What took you so long to answer?" The husband replied...
  148. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Two Arabs are sitting in a Gaza Strip bar...

Two Arabs are sitting in a Gaza Strip bar chatting over a pint of fermented goat?s milk. One pulls his wallet out and starts flipping through pictures and they start reminiscing. "This is my oldest son, he?s a martyr." "This is my second son. He is a martyr also." After a pause and a...
  149. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Computers, Men, and Female

Top 10 reasons why computers are males: 10. They have a lot of data but they are still clueless 9. A better model is always just around the corner. 8. They look nice and shiny until you bring them home. 7. It is always necessary to have a backup. 6. They'll do whatever you say if you...
  150. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Three guys

Three guys Three guys, a Canadian, Osama Bin Laden and Uncle Sam are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give each of you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie. The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a...
  151. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Elliott Yamin-Wait For You

Ohh man i just love this song and cant get over it  :clap: :clap: MEskpfHOTAk Enjoy it  :bigarmhug:
  152. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

A Prayer For Friends

Dear God, With this prayer I call to mind my friends. I ask for Your blessings on them. May angels fill their nights And bless their days. May they find joy and peace and harmony. May I be a source of happiness in their lives. May our bond be strong and based on truth. May they always know...
  153. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Albert Mansour's Wedding

I LOVE Albert Mansour :2hearts: 4vzDd__lH4o :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
  154. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Awsome Pictures

On behalf of myf friend FallenAngel i would like 2 share those pic with u ... I hope every one enjoy them.. :) These are the pics of the crucifixion of Christ that a man sculptured out of metal near Amarillo, Tx. The cross is a giant made of metal also. The man did this out of the kindness of...
  155. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Robert Khnanisho's brothers Pre Wedding Cilp

Ok this is the best pre wdding clip i have ever seen so far Its Robert Khnanisho 's brotherd pre wedding clip its very nice and funny  :loool: :loool: and Robert Khnanisho is also in it in the CLIP .. first he is the one who is smoking and then he is wearing Purple wen they r dancing  :clap...
  156. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyrians & Chaldeans SAYFO

This is a great video ..... FQZTbM2W4zk
  157. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

images of ancient assyria

idNRZjmS-uY What great Pictures  :bigarmhug:
  158. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

The Forgotten People (Assyrians)

:) :) D6LB0dtBRT8
  159. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Everyday Prayer

Oh God, on this day give us the knowledge to understand each other. Let us walk, hand in hand, and in your footprints, to follow YOUR way. May we LOVE everyone the same -- equally -- and have your wisdom, between right and wrong, and to know the difference. Help us heavenly Father, God of all...
  160. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyrian Best Song - Slow - Vera

One of my fave song :bigarmhug: F5al_D2EsUs&mode=related&search
  161. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Ashur Bet Sargis - Bethnahrin

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: k8cfQ8Qd9GI
  162. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Celebs as Kids

Ohh this is pretty good and funny website  :loool: :loool: the Celebs looks very funny and differant Enjoy it  :wavetowel: http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1103/
  163. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Old greek lady talking to pigeons

Here is somthing stupid and funny :loool: the lady is crazy man :blink: :blink: f5RA3BtlcWE
  164. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Movie Review:The Nanny Diaries

So has any one seen this MOVIE yet? I was just watching Rush Hour 3 2day and i saw the Review, i liked it it looks funny and NICe its coming out next week and cant wait 2 see it  :clap: :clap: and its Scarlett Johansson in it  :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts:
  165. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Whats Your Favorite Flower

Whats Your Favorite Flower ? Well mind would bee Rose and Lily I love those 2 kind of FLOWERS  Tulip is not that to but Rose and Lily is very nice :wavetowel: and the ross dosnt realy have 2 bee RED i mostly like orange one  :clap: :clap:
  166. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyrian (hay 8oranakh)

6EDeu-klWNQ&mode This is one of the most funny one mann :lmao: :lmao: I love the woman the way she talk its SOO FUNNY :lmao:
  167. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Fadi & Hiba Pre-wedding Funny Clip (Assyrian/Chaldean)

JKSPLPAYYIU&mode Omg the most gay song i have ever seen in my LIFE :blink:
  168. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyrian Animal words part II

1BUl7iIDp1k&mode This one is MORE FUNNYYYYYY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
  169. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

assyrian animal words

0FYV4wKyNJs :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LOOOOOOOOOOL@gamble akhrea
  170. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Nina - Janan Sawa

2o4_6Pv8liY&mode :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: THIS SONG IS SOOO GAYYYY MANNN coudlnt he find any better girl :blink: She is 2 younge for HIM :ranting:
  171. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

She is SOO CUTEE

eBk62hqVsng&mode Awwww isant she SOO CUTEEEEE  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
  172. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyriska Football

vCaC71QRpmM&mode What good job assyriska are doing, So proud of ASSYRISKA and the guys r making the team great. GOD BLESS ALL ASSYRIAN :bigarmhug:
  173. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Assyrian Cup in Aus

So as every year they do assyrian cup in aus and its only btwen NZ and AUS i think but got many team like auck team Welly team melb team and so many from syd LOOL i dont think NZ ever had the CUP :blush2: Well anyways i hope this time auck or welly birng it  :clap: :clap: Any one from aus...
  174. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

THIS IS WEIRD

I thought wierd things only happen 2 Ashoor coz of what he post but  i guess it happen 2 every one.. Well i was listing 2 my music as always.. and then i was ganan go i was trying 2 turn my Itune off and i did close but the music was Still going ONNN :blink: :blink: :blink: im trying 2 close it...
  175. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Whats your favorite Assyrian food

well mine would bee RAZA SMOAQA with MASTA  I LOVE IT :2hearts: ohh and there is other ones that i like hmm LIKE DAKHWA.. anything got 2 do with masta or eat masta with it :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
  176. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Wellington new soccer team/club

OHHH MANNNNNNNNN and finlly we got team :wavetowel: :wavetowel: The 2007/08 New Zealand Football Championship fixture list has been confirmed and Exodus Team Wellington is on the road in the opening round. take break from RUGBY and start a bit with SOCCER :wavetowel:
  177. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Chocolate cake with yogurt

Do you people eat chocolate cake with yogurt??? I LOVE IT :2hearts: every time we go out me and my friends i have that with my coffee.. BUT my cousins always think im wierd coz i eat have chocolate cake with yogurt :blink: :blink: i mean thats normal every one do that and even wen u buy they...
  178. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Charlize Theron OR Scarlett Johansson

Ok which one do u think is more cute hot and sexy.. they pretty much look like each other.. but i think Scarlett Johansson is more cute and sexy then Charlize Theron Charlize Theron is a bit pakhta  :giggle: Scarlett Johansson Charlize Theron
  179. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

New zealand vs Portugal

And we made it AGAIN New Zealand overcame ragged starts in both halves in handing Portugal the expected whipping by 108-13 in the Rugby World Cup  :wavetowel:
  180. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Interpreting For Assyrian People

Ohh man interpreting for assyrian is the worst thing u can do.. I HATE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :ranting: i went today with mum 2 doctor OMGGG she tell me staff 2 tell them that dont even make sence in english.. and its not just mum i have been with other assyrian people omgg  :ranting: and...
  181. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Ramadan Is Starting today

Ohhh man i just love Ramadan i cant wait for every year for this month 2 come its my favorite month.. Not becouse i love muslimas or anything.. But becouse of the TV...  i love the arabic Series and on Ramadan they put all the kool new Series :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
  182. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Iraq VS North Korea

Ohhhh WOW Iraq did it again and won Korea 2-0.. man we r realy in to it :shades: ... Iraq all the way :blush2: Here is the 2 goal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWwY6Cljb08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkoUKgO73vU
  183. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

September 11

and its September 11 AGAIN and its been now 6 years .. i got nothing realy 2 say about it but just reminding you people thats all and again god reast soul of those people who died in septmber 11 :sleep:
  184. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Rugby World Cup

So yeah i think 2day was the first game in Rugby world cup and it was New Zealand vs. Italy and YESSS NZ WONNN  :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
  185. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

AVN people gathering together

Here is all the people around the world that comes 2 AVN gathering together in this PICTURE :giggle: :giggle:
  186. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Traditional Assyrian Clothes "Jolat Khomala"

have u ever people wore Jolate khomala and do u like it.. i did wore them couple of times i like them they nice but in other way they annoying espcailly for girls coz of that thing they put on head  its realy annoying and make headache.. last time i wore them was for my brother's wedding and...
  187. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Tamer Hosni

He is doing very good job.. i use 2 hate him and thought him and his songs were gay but now i real like his songs :bigarmhug:
  188. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

what's your favorites chocolate

Will mine would bee .... and ofcourse all other ORANGE Chocolate :blush2:
  189. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Read the miracle

Do you people think this is Truee?
  190. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Joke Of The Day

A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door........ The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband, "It is three o'clock in the morning." He slams...
  191. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

If you could turn time back?

I would love 2 go 2 my old age wen i was 7 to 10 years just satrting 2 go school and everthing :blush2:
  192. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

SweeTy's Nokia N76

Umm yeah Modi Modiii .. Now say it  :loool: :loool:
  193. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Got Watch This! Its Hell Funny

Mannnnnnnn this is SOO FUNNY.. im not sure if allof u guys can undterstand the accent of this but its mostaly wat all assyrian speak LOL its SOOO FUNNY that wat i think :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Part 1 0FYV4wKyNJs Part 2 1BUl7iIDp1k&mode=related&search=
  194. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

MEN and WOMAN

1. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. 2. Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night. 3. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants . A woman will pay...
  195. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

MSN or Yahoo

Which one do you like to use more MSN or YAHOO massager.. I would go with MSN i dont know why but i just prefer MSN Yahoo is a bit gay :giggle:
  196. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday BuNzzzz

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY BUNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Happ birthday Bunzz with NICE HAIR :giggle: Wish u all the best may all ur dreams come truee in this year :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:                                ...
  197. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Other Religion

Do u people think we should learn or read about other Religion? and if No then WHY?
  198. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

BIG Welcome to Joe Says

Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wavetowel: :wavetowel: Welcome to Fourms ... Hope u Enjoy ur stay in here  :clap: :clap:
  199. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Congratulations To TINA

congratulations to TINA that she became Moderator on Sport :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
  200. Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Nancy Ajram's new CD

Yeah she is got new CD.. and she is got about 4 songs about KIDS ohh man they soo nice.. I LOVE THEM.. in one of them is Called Shater this cute baby sing with her AWWWWWWW SO CUTEE.. and she is got vide clip 2 and all 4 songs 2gther ... uc9nUi2IMQs
Back