Search results

1. S

Group Work

ya im venting too!? :ranting:? why is it that you alwaysssssssss end up with khmareh broonit khmareh in ur group?? they dont do shet!? I sent like 3 emails and the idiots cant even reply.? I already put a powerpoint presentation together that we can add our info to, and no responds.? i just...
  2. S

this made me smile...hope it does for u too :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Z3ntLcUBE  so cute
  3. S

Help

What can you do to get rid of tension (headaches)? Mine are giving me nose bleeds and keep spreading...they are reaching my lower back!! right now i have a heating blanket hooked up to my neck/shoulders but its not really doing anything.? a couple people have tried to give me a massage but it...
  4. S

John Travolta

anyone heard anything about this? do any of u guys have friendly kisses like this? if u do, i want details? :whistling:
  5. S

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALEM!! :D

:artist:? happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birthday to my most favorite maymoon Salem!! :artist: If i was in Sydney...i'd order these for you... ena pishlokh sawa...bikhshawin these are more to ur liking now.... ? :bigarmhug: Happy birthday azizee!! I hope all your dreams come true...
  6. S

happy birthday justzipit

yayyyyyy happy birthday maymoon.  hope all ur dreams come true.  sorry today sucked turd, but we tried. love u :bigarmhug:
  7. S

losing things akhhhhhhhh

satmawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i lost my tax return form. ikhreh ju atkha qismat toofffffff :crybaby:
  8. S

omgosh happy bday maymoonie!!!!!!

guys it was my immortal morph's bday yesterday. we all need to wish this awesome guy a happy birthday. he is one of my all time favorite people. awesome in all ways. he rocks! happy birthday love. u deserve the best! hope all ur dreams and wishes come true. im gonna make a wish for u ;)...
  9. S

worst assyrian food

lapeh (i think its like split peas or something nasty like that) its so griddy blakhhhh list urs....
  10. S

happy bday BD

i want u all to help me wish a happy bday to my good bud BD. :artist: i hope all ur wishes and dreams come true. may u find the happiness i know u deserve. happy birthday hun and many more to come. have someone give u a hug for me maymoonie :bigarmhug:
  11. S

cd/song memories

ok so what cd/song brings back memories for u? and of what? me, i just went and bought dookie by greenday...had it as a cassette back in 8th grade...total flashback of like 8th grade science class. so awesome :mrgreen:
  12. S

ankawa.com

ok so is it just me or is the site all in arabic now??? i cant find the music i want :mellow:
  13. S

lets all welcome bd

guys, id like u all to help me welcome, bd. new fellow to the forum scene, but im sure hell fit in quickly. hiya ikhreh :bigarmhug: and welcome aboard
  14. S

Mother Teresa

This was written by Mother Teresa and is engraved on the wall of her home for children in Calcutta. "People are often unreasonable, illogical, & self-centered; Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, People may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway. - If you are successful...
  15. S

help put a smile on a kids face please...

hey guys, i just wanted to suggest something to all of u. there are programs that collect toys for kids for the holidays and i think it would be wonderful if all of us bought one extra toy this year and donated it to these organizations. imagine how great ull help a kid feel, especially those...
  16. S

lets all say happy birthdayyy to fallen angel

happy birthday bratee muahhhhhh al shirmakh. she turned 20 yesterday. may all ur wishes and dreams come true, ur fantasies be realized, and ur heart be full of joy and laughter for years to come. i love u khayee. :bigarmhug:
  17. S

ur homepage?

k i gotta silly question, whats everyone's homepage? mines good ol' msn, whats urs?
  18. S

adoption

for those of u who want to have kids one day, how do u feel about adopting? would u do it? or do u want to "create ur own" kids? :hmmm:
  19. S

got the giggles?

umm i think we posted this a while ago about losin control with giggles but this clip is awesome. so here goes. and if u got a story post it as well...itll be fun :wink: the end is by far the best part...i hope it makes u all laugh as much as i did http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1044.html
  20. S

thought this was funny...

Motorist fined $351 for dummy in car-pool lane Police officer noticed legless mannequin wearing Miami Dolphins jacket Updated: 12:14 p.m. ET Nov. 4, 2005 SAN RAFAEL, Calif. - Say what you want about police officers, but they are no dummies. The California Highway Patrol gave Kevin Morgan, 28...
Back