• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Search results

1. Assyrian_SweetHeart

Assyrian Podcast

Loved chatting about AVN in this podcast. We have so many amazing memories! thank you Ashoor! You did a great job!
  2. Assyrian_SweetHeart

Hello? Anyone out there?! Remember me?!

:cautious:(n)
  3. Assyrian_SweetHeart

And she’s not joking lol
  4. Assyrian_SweetHeart

Yay! Finally reset my password!!! 🤩 Hi everyone! Glad to see the gang back together!
  5. Assyrian_SweetHeart

MAY 26TH-- LINDA GEORGE---LONDON, ON!! CHURCH ANNIVERSARY PARTY

MAR ZAIA ASSYRIAN CHURCH OF THE EAST 26th ANNIVERSARY PARTY Come and celebrate Mar Zaia Assyrian Church of the East 26th year anniversary. 2889 WESTMINSTER DRIVE ASSYRIAN LEGEND * LINDA GEORGE* SATURDAY MAY 26TH 2012 ADULTS: $25 $30 AT THE DOOR KIDS (5-12 YEARS) : $10 $15 (AT THE DOOR)...
  6. Assyrian_SweetHeart

Live Interview With JANAN SAWA - in 30 mins!!!

ASSYRIANS! Live Interview With JANAN SAWA on Assyrian Radio Broadcasting From London, Ont 94.9 FM, 9am EST Saturday Aug 13!! www.chrwradio.com/listen. Call In 519-661-3600. If you miss it, you can always listen after at www.chrwradio.com/archive/
  7. Assyrian_SweetHeart

Black March Pictures - London, Ontario, Canada

Just wanted to post pictures of the march we had yesterday. We had a good turn out. We were on the A Channel news as well :) Thanks to everyone who showed up. Chaldean and Assyrian Priest
  8. Assyrian_SweetHeart

Halloween Costumes

Well, since Halloween is coming up... What are you going to be for Halloween? Something scary? Slutty? lol
  9. Assyrian_SweetHeart

TGIF! What are YOU doing?

It's the weekend! yay! Well, Friday anyways. Friday: Food Festival Saturday: Niagara Falls Sunday: Hour Massage  :shades: then heading to the Sargon Gabriel picnic. :) What are your plans this weekend? I hope it doesnt rain.
  10. Assyrian_SweetHeart

Glee

Any fans? my favs are rachel, kurt and puck I just got hooked on it.. cant wait until the show starts back in april
  11. Assyrian_SweetHeart

DJ A.M. Dies

DJ A.M. has passed away, PerezHilton.com has confirmed. Born Adam Goldstein, he formerly was engaged to Nicole Richie and miraculously escaped a plane crash last year. His body was discovered by the New York Police Department at his apartment in NYC on Friday. No further details are known at...
  12. Assyrian_SweetHeart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO.......

ATOURINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i wish it was real) :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist...
  13. Assyrian_SweetHeart

VALENTINES DAY PARTY FEBRUARY 7TH WITH JULIANA JENDO IN LONDON, ON, CANADA

If you have any questions, just PM me.
  14. Assyrian_SweetHeart

Love Story by Taylor Swift

I loveeee this song.. have a listen.. VKslHNyd9Tc
  15. Assyrian_SweetHeart

High School Musical 3 Trailer!!!

All those HSM fans!!! I cant wait to watch it! They will be doing 4th one.. but i doubt zac and vanessa will be on it.. GOOD i hope its all about the tiz!!!!! enjoy.. looks pretty good. VgCfxGHmnVA
  16. Assyrian_SweetHeart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATOURINA!!!

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TRAIN!!!! :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist...