• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Search results

1. A

If you were a president

I know a lot will disapprove of this but I have to say it like it is.... I wish I was a president for a week or so. I will issue an executive order to all the Muslims in the United States to leave this country immediately. I don't care whether you are a "modern" or "peaceful" or whatever you...
  2. A

Who is supposed to protect Assyrians?

Are we really supposed to believe that we will have an independent state in Iraq?. That will never happen as long as we are surrounded by Muslims and Kurds. These  atrocities few days ago were bound to happen sooner or later. Call me crazy but we have a better chance of having an independent...
  3. A

Priceless wedding ... True story

You got to love this guy... This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University . It was in the...
  4. A

Japanese invention.

New Japanese invention. :loool:
  5. A

Nice Wife

A man, returning home a day early from a business trip, got into a taxi at the airport. It was after midnight. While en route to his home, he asked the cabby if he would be a witness. The man suspected his wife was having an affair and he intended to catch her in the act. For $100, the cabby...
  6. A

Walmart Greeter

After landing my new job as a Walmart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day. Here?s what happened: About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, decidedly unattractive, woman walked into the store along with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all...
  7. A

New Assyrian song by Sami Awisha

I found this beautiful song on youtube by Sami Awisha. Very nice and touching song. I think it is about  a man who passes a way as his beloved other holds his hand. As he ascends he is asking God if He can give him one more chance to go back and tell his beloved how much he loves her...
  8. A

Assyrian Chikalta Song... Hilarious

Assyrian Chikalta song... very funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sgxl4ccPoKg#!
  9. A

Assyrian Girl from Kurdistan. Wow

Please watch as this girl from Kurdistan says she is Assyrian. I am so proud of her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JU8ow6SuP30
  10. A

Dolma vs. Pacha. Let the game begin....

Ok ..Ashoor loves Pacha I love dolma. Let the games begin. Just type Dolma or Pacha. Lets see who wins.
  11. A

Name your favorite Assyrian food.

So what is your favorite Assyrian Food?. Any good cooks here?. I suck at cooking. I once forgot a piece of dental floss in the kitchen and the coach roaches started hanging themselves :giggle: I think my favorite would be : Spicy Dolma Yummmmmmmmmy.
  12. A

New Butt Lift Procedure

The New Butt Lift Procedure :loool:
  13. A

Assyrian Cooking Show

There is new Assyrian cooking show in Chicago. What a nice concept. It is a live show with live audience showcasing interactive Assyrian cooking. Check out the website. I will be attending one of those shows. http://www.assyriankitchen.com/
  14. A

Saudi women allowed to drive.

Finally!!!! Saudi women allowed to drive.
  15. A

Why didn't I think of that?

A British Engineer just started his own business in Afghanistan . He's making land mines that look like prayer mats. It's doing well. He says prophets are going through the roof. Why didn't I think of that? :loool:
  16. A

Double Standard Media

I 've had enough of the "establishment media's" double standard, who defend satirical films and art that offend Christians as "free speech," but condemn satire that offends Muslims as "hate speech." The American ambassador got killed and U.S is apologizing for a film that no one  really cared...
  17. A

Convention Pool Party..Fun..Fun..Fun..

2012 Assyrian Convention in Arizona
  18. A

A Turkish singer singing Assyrian..A must see....

Wow ..A Turkish singer singing Julianna Jendo Hozan Alin Ashuri(la shuqitli) 2011
  19. A

Differnce between married and single

No explanation needed.
  20. A

Financial Planning

Financial planning                     Roy was a single guy, living at home with his father and working in the family business.                     When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died,                     he decided he...