• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Search results

1. R O B I N

Assyrian Voice forum revival story: a 2.5 year journey!

Thank you, it be very hard to keep it from Atourina lol
  2. R O B I N

we need to get them back 🤣
  3. R O B I N

Hey Ashoor, I am glad you got the site back up and hopefully we can bring it back to it's old self :) Where are my Assyros lol
  4. R O B I N

NHL PLAYOFFS 2010/2011

First Round Matchups (Best of 7) EAST (1) WSH vs. (8) NYR - Lets hope the Caps got it right this year and move on. I take them in 6 (2) PHI vs. (7) BUF - Phi has no goalie so this could go the distance i take Phi in 7 (3) BOS vs. (6) MTL - This is by far the best match up of first round...
  5. R O B I N

NFL CHAMPIONSHIP

PACKERS VS BEARS IN NFC STEELERS VS JETS IN AFC I am a niners fan but since i love Chicago as my second home away from home I want them to go to super bowl vs the steelers plus i hate the packers n jets DA BEARS
  6. R O B I N

Roberto Carlos Goal

Ashoor this is for you, i am sure you have seen it already Fantastic Goal - Roberto Carlos - Gol Olimpico (Corinthians vs Portuguesa, 16.01.2011).
  7. R O B I N

DIVORCE VS. MURDER‏

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes,and said, 'I would like to buy some cyanide.   The pharmacist asked, 'Why in the world do you need cyanide?' The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my husband.   The...
  8. R O B I N

NHL 2010/2011 SEASON

The seasn starts tonight Go Leafs Go :wavetowel:
  9. R O B I N

Obama ENDS COMBAT MISSION IN IRAQ

I don't know why i am happy but i am And is about time the innocent US troops come home
  10. R O B I N

NHL Trading Season

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=325488 Jacob i know you don't like this to happen
  11. R O B I N

NBA FINALS

Rematch of two years ago and Kobe Bryan third straight finals We haven't talked about the NBA all year long i guess not much fans anymore but i hope Lakers take this in 6 games because i hate Boston
  12. R O B I N

NHL PLAYOFFS

2010 EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTERFINALS #8 Montreal vs #1 Washington I know there is miracles on Ice but i don't think Capitals will let that happen, sure they have no goalie but they can score and is why they will take this in 5 games #7 Philadelphia at #2 New Jersey I like Jersy but i...
  13. R O B I N

Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2010

Number 10  Life is sexually transmitted.    Number 9  Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.    Number 8  Men have two emotions:  Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.    Number 7  Give a person a fish...
  14. R O B I N

CANADA vs. USA : MEN'S's Hockey Final in Olympics: REMATCH

I told you RumRum that we will see you in the Finals and tom at about 3 PM eastern time the teams will meet again. I can't believe the states didn't lose but i guess getting lucky sometimes makes that This Rivary i think is the best in hockey it's so good it makes the non hockey fans in...
  15. R O B I N

Tom Brokaw Explains Canada To Americans

Tom Brokaw Explains Canada To Americans This is such a good video made a an educated American
  16. R O B I N

Dion Phaneuf traded to Maple Leafs

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308479 I don't even know how Brian Burke pulled this deal but let me tell you it's like Christmas all over again
  17. R O B I N

NFL PLAYOFFS

Did any1 watch the games ? The best one by far just finished AZ vs GB 51-45 the highest playoff scorring game I want INDY to take it
  18. R O B I N

Negative People

what drives them to be negative about everything in life ?
  19. R O B I N

Maple Leafs Signing in the off season

Signed goaltender Jonas Gustavsson to a one-year contract. Signed forward Nazem Kadri to a three-year, entry-level contract; signed defenseman Francois Beauchemin to a three-year contract. Re-signed center Mikhail Grabovski to a three-year contract. Signed forward Colton Orr to a four-year...
  20. R O B I N

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUMRUM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZIN AND MANY MORE TO COME I KNOW THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYONE LIKE HIM BUT HE SENDS YOU SPECIAL WISHES :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON