• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Search results

1. F

Hiiiiiii!!!

Wow it's been quite a while.  :clap: :wavetowel:
  2. F

Mar. Odisho church Christmas party

It's that time of year again!! The Saint. Odisho youth group proudly presents the Christmas party!! We hope to see you all there!  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :clap:
  3. F

1ST Annual Assyrian Family Health Fair.

The Assyrian Family Health Alliance will be hosting their first Assyrian health fair.  The health fair will be held at ANCI (Mootwa) 9131 Niles Center Road in Skokie on Sunday, October 26, 2014.  If anyone is interested in donating or becoming a sponsor contact Ashour Lazar at 847-542-1839 or...
  4. F

Hii people!!!

:bigarmhug: :wavetowel: wowzers it's been a while!
  5. F

Saint Odisho Church Christmas party.

For all you Chicagoans out there, it's that time of year again!! Saint Odisho Church is having it's annual Christmas party! When: January 11, 2014 Where: White Eagle banquets Price:  adult $30($35 at the door)             Child $15 ($20 at the door) Singers will be Janan Sawa and Talal Graish...
  6. F

SHOWA B'YARKHA CHRISTMAS PARTY!

I Have no idea where to post this, so moderators please feel free to put it in the correct spot :) HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE :mrgreen:
  7. F

princess is coming to chicago..

hi peoples.... just an FYI: princess is coming to chicago august 10-? (not sure if shes staying one or two weeks) she wants to have a little AVN gathering either at a resturant or just a bunch of girls at the mall..so if any of you guys have any suggestions and are planning on meeting her fee...
  8. F

is it just me seeing a slowdown lately?

is it just me....or not many people come on AVN forums anymore? :blush2:
  9. F

RAISE

The Day the Penis asked for a Raise I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons: I do physical labor. I work at great depths. I plunge headfirst into everything I do. I do not get weekends or public holidays off. I work in a damp environment. I work in a dark...
  10. F

blonde logic

A ventriloquist is touring the clubs and stops to entertain in a small town.. He's going through his usual run of off-colour and 'dumb blonde' jokes, when a well-dressed blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and shouts: "I've heard just about enough of your stupid blonde jokes, you...
  11. F

kids in church

3-year-old Reese : 'Our Father, Who does art in heaven, Harold is His name. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A little boy was overheard praying: 'Lord, if you can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it. I'm having a real good time like I am.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
  12. F

the bank robbery

A man charges into a bank wearing a balaclava and wielding a handgun. He shouts "This is a raid - everyone get on the floor!", and proceeds to empty the cash drawers. As he runs towards the door with the loot, a brave customer yanks off his balaclava. The robber immediately shoots the customer...
  13. F

and then fight started....

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive.... So, I took her to a gas station..... And then the fight started.... ********************************************************* #2 I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $10.95...
  14. F

temptation

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger...
  15. F

50 yr old nightie

A husband and wife were celebrating their 50th anniversary. That night the wife approached her husband wearing the exact same sexy negligee she had worn on their wedding night. She looked at her husband and said, "Honey, do you remember this?" He looked up at her and said, "Yes dear, I do...
  16. F

the goodnite kiss

One night a guy takes his girlfriend home. They are about to kiss each other goodnight, but the guy is feeling a little horny. With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against the wall and, smiling, he says to her "Darling, would you give me a blow job?" Horrified, she replies "Are...
  17. F

advantages of being a woman

Why it's better to be a Woman! 1. We got off the Titanic first. 2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers. 3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours. 4...
  18. F

a really bad day.

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour. Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just...
  19. F

old man..speeding.

A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. 'Amazing,' he thought as he flew down I-95, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear...
  20. F

smile.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUILTY OF LOOKING AT OTHERS YOUR OWN AGE AND THINKING, 'SURELY I CAN'T LOOK THAT OLD!'  WELL... YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE. MY NAME IS ALICE SMITH AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST.  I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA, WHICH BORE HIS FULL...