• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Search results

1. JLB

Sears Tower Renamed Willis Tower

Come this summer, Chicago's iconic landmark known around the world is getting a new moniker: Willis Tower. Willis Group Holdings, a London-based insurance broker, announced Thursday that it will consolidate its area offices to Sears Tower and as part of the deal, gets to put its own name on the...
  2. JLB

Consider this...

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age she considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat and was for distribution of all wealth. She felt deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch Republican, which she expressed openly. One day she...
  3. JLB

Workout Music

What kind of music do you listen to when you work out??
  4. JLB

Entourage

Anybody watch it?? What if you think of the new season so far?
  5. JLB

Anheuser Busch Inbev

Inbev bid $70 a share totaling around $52 Billion and the Busch family agrees.  This takeover should be pretty interesting to watch, especially for Budweiser, the great "American Lager".
  6. JLB

Buick Open

I don't know if anyone here is into golf but the Buick Open is a mile away from my house and it's always a good time.  It started today, goes through sunday, anyone in michigan should def come check it out
  7. JLB

Tax liens

Anyone ever heard of or actually been part of the process??  If so, what are some pros and cons
  8. JLB

Up-Beat Assyrian Songs..

What are some good Up-Beat Assyrian songs that I can download?  No slow stuff