• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Search results

1. Cookie

Hello? Anyone out there?! Remember me?!

Haha, it's been quite the while since I've been here, but I've been following AVN on Twitter and Facebook. haha, as I had mentioned to Ashoor, it's been an interesting decade, so I had go into hibernation lol. Thank you, I take that as quite the compliment 😁! I'll DM you lol. But TL;DR...
  2. Cookie

The AVN Story: who can forget those faces!!

Yes sir!!! 😁😁
  3. Cookie

First one, Top Left lol, have contact lenses on so no glasses 🤓 lol
  4. Cookie

Hello? Anyone out there?! Remember me?!

senalco!!
  5. Cookie

I can’t believe I’m in this photo lol. I am saving this forever lol ❤️!
  6. Cookie

Assyrian Podcast

Heyyyyy, nice to hear your voice and on the latest episode of Assyrian Podcast and seeing this legendary website still going strong! Haha, I go in and out of hibernation, at least for the last decade lol, definitely wish it was 21 years ago again lol.
  7. Cookie

Assyrian Podcast

Great work, Ashoor! Everyone should go give it a listen! I miss the old days on here so much, still better than any social media platform in my opinion. Take care and God bless 🙏🏻🌹
  8. Cookie

Just wanna say...

Hi! Which veterans are left out there? Cheers, Cookie :)
  9. Cookie

Hello

How are you all doing? :) I just stopped by to say Hi and Congratulations to everyone who got married, got engaged and has had a mashmeta lately  :wavetowel:  :clap:... Also Congratulations to everyone who has made an accomplishment  :yourock: and Happy birthday to everyone who has had a...
  10. Cookie

Father of 78 aims for 100 children

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (Reuters) -- A one-legged Emirati father of 78 is lining up his next two wives in a bid to reach his target of 100 children by 2015, Emirates Today reported on Monday. Daad Mohammed Murad Abdul Rahman, 60, has already had 15 brides although he has to divorce them as...
  11. Cookie

Random Question of the Day!!

Helllllloooo Everyone!! Sorry I am MIA at times, this time, it's not only the usual LOL.. but, my bloody internet is craptastic!! Bqeele min asabee  :blowup: !!!! Question: Do you categorize your friends? (i.e. the intellectuals, the party people, the geeks, the downers, the chatters...
  12. Cookie

Random Question of the Day...

Yawal, I almost forgot LOL! Question: Are You: Open minded / Traditional / Old Fashioned? BE HONEST... Sil Vous Plait :) !! -Cookie  :shades:
  13. Cookie

Hi

How's everybody doing? :) Long time...
  14. Cookie

My Secret Santa Gift...To and From...

Hello :) Sorry I've been so MIA, lately, it's the oh so lovely school and work that takes up a wee bit of time :( ... I'd like to thank NINOUS26 for the fabulous gift of a $25 gift certificate to The Body Shop, I absolutely freaking LOVED IT! And thank you for also using a female name, I...
  15. Cookie

Merry Christmas / Eedookhoon Breekha

Hello Everyone, Wishing you and your family all the best this holiday season.  May you and yours have a festive Christmas and Joyous New Year. God Bless and Take care. Love Always, -Cookie  :mrgreen: :bigarmhug:
  16. Cookie

Happy Birthday Serenity!!

:artist: :artist: :artist: Wishing you the best habipti!  Thanks for being a wicked friend!! :yourock: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :2hearts: :bigarmhug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Many more returns!!! Love Always, Cookie :mrgreen:
  17. Cookie

Random Question of the Day (October 3, 2006)

Hello Assyrian Voice, here is your RQotD: AVN do you feel held back? Yes I'm being very general, go nuts!! Yella discuss, -Cookie :happy:
  18. Cookie

Guardian Angels - Did you know?

Guardian Angels Follow the Law - Calling on your guardian angel is often good insurance. By Migene Gonz?lez-Wippler Excerpted from "Return of the Angels" by Migene Gonz?lez-Wippler published by Llewellyn Publications. The concept of the guardian angel exists in many religions and cultures and...
  19. Cookie

Random Question of the Day (September 29th, 2006)

Hello Assyrian Voice, here is your RQotD: AVN have you ever wanted to do something so spontaneous or something you don't normally do, but think of trying? Umm, I mean life is for living and it's short, but I can't think of something specific at the moment.  My friends want me to drink a beer...
  20. Cookie

Random Question of the Day (September 28, 2006)

OMG I JUST LOST MY WHOLE POST W.T.FLUFF! :ranting: :ranting: Here we go again!? Good morning Assyrian Voice, here is your RQotD: AVN how was your morning so far? Well lets see, I can tell today is going to be one of them days!! I'M RIGHT PISSED!!  It's raining and gloomy, I woke up late and...