• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Search results

1. AssyrianPrince21

Glad to be back !! Here’s a dick pic 😎

Pakhaaaaa.... Leave Biden alone.
  2. AssyrianPrince21

It’s been years

Hiiiiii 👋🏼👋🏼
  3. AssyrianPrince21

The best Wedding of the 21st Century

👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
  4. AssyrianPrince21

Assyrian Podcast

Ashoor you did a great job!! Glad I could be part of it in the end! Loved reminiscing 😬 ... and yes, everyone says my voice is meant for radio lol 😂😂
  5. AssyrianPrince21

Hello? Anyone out there?! Remember me?!

Ahhhhhhh hey everyone!!! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼☺️☺️☺️
  6. AssyrianPrince21

The AVN Story: who can forget those faces!!

OMG lmao. I don't look like that anymoreeeee lol. But how awesome!!! The old school crew!!! 😍
  7. AssyrianPrince21

Thanks!!! You too!
  8. AssyrianPrince21

Congrats.... lol Nerd :rolleyes:
  9. AssyrianPrince21

ayyyyeeeeeeee
  10. AssyrianPrince21

hahaha... DOWN!
  11. AssyrianPrince21

LMAOO....so much simpler!!! :(
  12. AssyrianPrince21

Stahhhhpppp :rolleyes:
  13. AssyrianPrince21

LMAOO!!!! Thats exactly what it should be now.... Assyrianprince36! I think JRok Told me it was open? But I used to check every now and then.... myself lol
  14. AssyrianPrince21

Soooooo I was a pretty active member starting back in like 2004 ... logging back in today and reading all my old messages and posts has me dyinggggggg!! 😂😂
  15. AssyrianPrince21

ASSYRIAN REAL WORLD: BACK TO SOUTH HAVEN... SEASON 3!! CHECK IT OUT!!

http://youtu.be/JYPQPMreMIw :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ENJOY..COMMENT ON YOUTUBE IF YOU WISH!!!  :bigarmhug:
  16. AssyrianPrince21

Real World: Delton .... Parody *** UPDATED WITH LINK********

This is a video I made from footage we gathered at our beach house vacation earlier this year... It's all jokes and it's not serious... Hope u guys enjoy it!! http://youtu.be/N1_8Wj0avU8 If the link isnt working... here is the site Real World Delton
  17. AssyrianPrince21

Assyrianvoice.net ... Non mobile version on iphone

Is this possible?? I'm on my iPhone and trying to go on the normal site and not the mobile version of this site..... But i can't figure it out =|
  18. AssyrianPrince21

I NEED HELP!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL ME WHAT SONG THIS IS!! PLZ DONT MOVE! lol

Im looking for an evin agassi song..... im not sure what the name is..... but the song goes something like.... Qareeweh, Qareeweh....Bispara bispara.... ... and i dont knwo the rest..lol.... PLZ HELP! lol  :clap:
  19. AssyrianPrince21

I will be in toronto/misissauga today and half of tomorrow..whos goin to church?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I have a cuzin thats here from over seas....In canada....... and my whole family is leaving today to go see him ... :kicking: Just wondering who all is going to be going to church tomorrow.... Might go...just to see some of you ppls...... Unfortunately, I dont have a...