• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Search results

1. DaNoOsHi

importing iphones

I was wondering if its possible to buy a iphone from the US and use it in australia? Im planing to travel to the US later this year and ive seen that the iphones are much cheaper than aussie prices but i wasnt to sure if it would work? Does anyone know anything about using phones overseas? 
  2. DaNoOsHi

translation

hi everyone its been along time since ive posted in this section but i was wondering if some one would be able to help me out im getting another tattoo and i all my other ones are related to my faith but i wanted one that said 'to be one with god' or 'forgiveness' either one would be great many...
  3. DaNoOsHi

help, Hangover

i have the biggest hangover i dont want to live anymore!!!!
  4. DaNoOsHi

Dad wont pay for hookers baby

A married Melbourne man who had sex with a prostitute has refused to pay child support payments after she had his baby. The man, who cannot be named, claims the birth was a breach of the Trade Practices Act, the Herald Sun reports. The man told Magistrate Grant Riethmuller he had engaged in a...
  5. DaNoOsHi

Convert

Is it possible to convert a muslim person to become a  christain? and if so would brainwashing be a good method?
  6. DaNoOsHi

Your bed

Well since a pillow thread was started i thought id start a bed one lol So what kind of bed sheets do you have???? Boats, fairies or ones that your mum buys??
  7. DaNoOsHi

Who thinks that Ashoor is inlove with his iphone?

Sorry ashoor but i think you show signs of being way too inlove with your iphone :) its a joke dont get too angry
  8. DaNoOsHi

Is this animal cruelty?

What do you think?
  9. DaNoOsHi

Russian woman rapes ten men!

A young Russian woman, a devoted collector of horror films and spiders, is on trial for sedating and raping ten men. The police were shocked that 32-year-old Valeria K., a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, was the mysterious rapist who abused ten local men after poisoning them...
  10. DaNoOsHi

Do you think its wrong to listen to muslim music?

These guys are called the brothahood they are based in Melbourne, heres a sample of their work <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dz-S0IRUrjY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"...
  11. DaNoOsHi

I LOVE THIS AD!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCtjnfrZaEM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCtjnfrZaEM&hl=en&fs=1&"...
  12. DaNoOsHi

I need help finding a type of bandana

My Mentor aka  favourite boss of all time is leaving my area group  :crybaby: im still in shock and i know ill cry when he leaves in 3 weeks. Im looking for a type of bandana im not sure if its Japanese its white and has a red circle with black writting on either side of the circle. If anyone...
  13. DaNoOsHi

Do you agree?

We all want it to happen dont we?
  14. DaNoOsHi

What do you guys think of this band?

This is on of my favourite bands this is there new song. Do you think they are using assyrian instruments in the song? It sounds like it but im not too sure. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M7GFLLQbcF8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param...
  15. DaNoOsHi

Need a little help with Meaning of a Name

Hey everyone I need some help, I want to find out the meaning of my dads real name I asked him he has no idea and i asked my grandmother she cant remember well you cant blame her shes in her 90s. I looked it up on the net I got stupid answers. So if anyone knows anything about it just post it...
  16. DaNoOsHi

For all the Non aussie members

Here is just a lil taste of what australia has to offer for those that havent been here before :) <object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OdOeS_bJzE0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param...
  17. DaNoOsHi

If god created everything?

If god created everything why did he create the devil? Why did he create so many different nationalities? And if he did create everything why did he create so many different religions?
  18. DaNoOsHi

Lily Allen

What do you guys think of her new album 'Its not me its you' ? I really like it thought ive been a fan of Lily Allen and Kate Nash for awhile now, so have you guys heard it if so what do you think? <object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie"...
  19. DaNoOsHi

Yes or No? Another Tattoo

Hey guys, Im getting another tat, this one ive got in mind is alrite i want to get the assyrian flag on my back left shoulder but i want to get writting under it i want to get this under it One Pride. One Race. One Assyria. What do you think about the writting to crappy? yeah or no and if not...
  20. DaNoOsHi

Christains, catholics, church of england

whats the difference they all believe in god in the end? So why have soo many?