• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Search results

1. AssyrianPrince21

Hello? Anyone out there?! Remember me?!

Soooooo I was a pretty active member starting back in like 2004 ... logging back in today and reading all my old messages and posts has me dyinggggggg!! 😂😂
  2. AssyrianPrince21

ASSYRIAN REAL WORLD: BACK TO SOUTH HAVEN... SEASON 3!! CHECK IT OUT!!

http://youtu.be/JYPQPMreMIw :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ENJOY..COMMENT ON YOUTUBE IF YOU WISH!!!  :bigarmhug:
  3. AssyrianPrince21

Real World: Delton .... Parody *** UPDATED WITH LINK********

This is a video I made from footage we gathered at our beach house vacation earlier this year... It's all jokes and it's not serious... Hope u guys enjoy it!! http://youtu.be/N1_8Wj0avU8 If the link isnt working... here is the site Real World Delton
  4. AssyrianPrince21

Assyrianvoice.net ... Non mobile version on iphone

Is this possible?? I'm on my iPhone and trying to go on the normal site and not the mobile version of this site..... But i can't figure it out =|
  5. AssyrianPrince21

I NEED HELP!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL ME WHAT SONG THIS IS!! PLZ DONT MOVE! lol

Im looking for an evin agassi song..... im not sure what the name is..... but the song goes something like.... Qareeweh, Qareeweh....Bispara bispara.... ... and i dont knwo the rest..lol.... PLZ HELP! lol  :clap:
  6. AssyrianPrince21

I will be in toronto/misissauga today and half of tomorrow..whos goin to church?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I have a cuzin thats here from over seas....In canada....... and my whole family is leaving today to go see him ... :kicking: Just wondering who all is going to be going to church tomorrow.... Might go...just to see some of you ppls...... Unfortunately, I dont have a...
  7. AssyrianPrince21

Just cuz Im back today...... U know what I have to do....

:sleep: :sleep:
  8. AssyrianPrince21

Hellllooooo Errrrbodddyyyy

Yes..... its me..... and yes...... im bored.......  :wavetowel: sooooooooooooooo..... I was just wondering what was up with all my peeps on AVN.... How are all my friends doinnnnn..?? :hmmm: Whats new? Whats crack-a-lackin........  :shades:
  9. AssyrianPrince21

AssyrianBookta......

.... :hmmm: Yes? No? a Lil? idk..... I thought of linda george when i saw ur avatar..... :hmmm:
  10. AssyrianPrince21

Survivor Micronesia: FANS vs FAVORITES

It starts tomorrrrowwwwwwwwww....  :wavetowel: :clap: :wavetowel: :clap:\ This year the show is about Fans of the show being teamed up with past Favorites of the show... :kicking: THE FANTASY LEAGUE IS OPEN TOO!!! IF U WANNA JOIN.... SIGN UP AND THEN USE THIS USERNAME AND PASSWORD...
  11. AssyrianPrince21

St. Mary's Youth JULIANA JENDO PARTY PIX!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: REVIEW: Party was a blassssssssssssssssssssssttt.... We had an awesome Time....thanks to Viv for coming out..... it wouldnt have been the same without you.... Here are SOME pix..... ALLLL the rest can be found on my pix site.... (LINK IN MY SIG) ...
  12. AssyrianPrince21

PIXXXXXXXXX..... From the Janan Sawa party in Chicagooo....

These pix are from the Janan Sawa "Showa B'yarkha" party in Chicago (1-12-08) Shami, Viv, Me & Steve SHOTTTSSS On the dancefloorrrrr...... Shami and Me.... Hail to the pimp.... THERES MORE PIX..... IF U WANNA CHECK THEM OUT.... AND COMMMMENNNTTTT... CLICK ON MY SIG LINK!!![/font]  :)
  13. AssyrianPrince21

OH DEAR GOD........... WHY!??!!?!?!?!?

76avUXPZVzY&rel=1 IDK IF THE VIDEO IS WORKING....HERE IS THE LINK http://youtube.com/watch?v=76avUXPZVzY&feature=related .... :whaa:
  14. AssyrianPrince21

Who's going to the Janan Sawa party in chicago this weekend????

Im gonnnnnna be there.....  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
  15. AssyrianPrince21

Who's gonna watch Celebrity Rehab??????

:whaa: It looks good!!! :kicking: The one dude .... I think his name is Jeff is freaky..... :whaa:
  16. AssyrianPrince21

Nats L.A. Wedding ... (WITH PIX UPLOADED)!!!

FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'd like to congratulate Nat.... on her Wedding!!!  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: THE WEDDING WAS AWESOMEEEE & Natalie looked AMAAZZZING.... the most beautiful bride! ...  :2hearts: Im not gonna sit here and bore you guys with details.... Ill post the...
  17. AssyrianPrince21

SURVIVOR: CHINA!!! .... Episode Re-Cap & Fantasy Updates!!!!

WOO HOOOOOO!!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Its back..... and survivor is making history by being the FIRST EVER american Television show to EVER be able to tape in CHINA.....  :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDD.....this season they brought the FANTASY LEAGUE...
  18. AssyrianPrince21

The Best Hookah Brand......

Yes Im bored... :sleep: Ok... The last couple of months.... the only Hookah brand i'll smoke is Starbuzz Its originally from Cali and sells for like $20 a can....(not a big can either) .... THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Favorite Flavors: Citrus Mint Blueberry Grape Sweet Melon Guava...
  19. AssyrianPrince21

Halloween: MOVIE REVIEW

Starring: Freaks Rated: R Average Critic Rating: 22% Good Reviews (10 Good out of 46 Total) Even though lately all these remakes of horror movies have been horrible, I still couldnt hold back from wanting to see the newest Halloween movie. Michale Myers is by FAR the best psychopath/killer...