Search results

1. W

New Car? HELP!..please...:D

Good day my fellow peeps  :razz: It's been AGES since I have created a thread, almost forgot how! Anywho my lovely babies  :2hearts: I need your help! I am thinking of getting a new car. I bought mine back in August 2006 ( '02 Civic Coupe LX ), and feel that I'm paying way too much for my...
  2. W

AVN! good morning from the dead!

:razz: RISE AND SHINE MY LITTLE BEAUTIES! I have been away from posting for far too long, and just had to say hello to you all. How is everything, what have I missed out on? How are the plans going for christmas preperation, and new years?? FILL ME IN!!!!!!!  :clap: :yourock:
  3. W

FINALLY! YEEEEEEEES!!!

:lol:SO FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW I HAVE BEEN IN DENIAL ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATED MY JOB, TRYING TO TEACH PEOPLE ABOUT HYGIENE..... :ranting: I APPLIED AT THE BANK, AND I GOT THE CALL FOR AN INTERVIEW... LONG STORY SHORT ON AUGUST 15TH I START MY NEW POSITION AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AT...
  4. W

Facials: WHY oh WHY

Ladies maybe you can help me out here. I normally have pretty clear skin, bright and luminous. I went for my first facial last tuesday, at Donatos spa, and let me tell you... my face has errupted into uneven patches, and has been breaking out like a mad man!!!!! I have red patches, uneven...
  5. W

ADVICE NEEDED!! HEEEELP!

I just spent a good 3, 4 hours checking out cars online. I'm looking to buy  a car, and I'm torn between a Honda Civic/Accord OR Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/Beetle HELP, any good/bad reviews on any of these cars? Any other suggestions? :blink:
  6. W

Happy Friday

Happy Happy Friday :wavetowel: Forza Italia? :clap:
  7. W

Assyria - Toward the Sun

After three years of euphoria, suddenly a general feeling of loss and despair has overcome the Assyrians world over. Skeptical about their future in Iraq, they are gripped with pessimism toward their internal religious affairs, strength of their political leadership, and the future of their...
  8. W

Catholic Parrots

I got this in an email, thought you'd like it  :wavetowel: A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him. "Father, I have a  problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know how to say one thing." "What do they say?" the priest inquired. They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to...
  9. W

ASSYRIANLOVELY

I have to give credit where it is due. Assyrianlovely, your threads always add something different to someone's day.. they make you think and often times, smile. Thank you for being one of the people on avn worth reading  :yourock:  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :clap: :bigarmhug:
  10. W

War on Terrorism - VENT

Good Morning everyone! I'm sure by this time we're all familiar with the arrests on Friday of 17 individuals, charged with various terrorism charges. I have been following this case quite closely, and find that as more time goes by, the angrier I find myself becoming. These Islamic extremists...
  11. W

ATOURINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO CALI! MAKE SURE YOU KISS A PALM TREE FOR ME WHILE YOU'RE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yourock: :2hearts: :2hearts: :yourock: :razz: :clap: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :lol:
  12. W

BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!! :@

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: So I just came back from the financial aid office at school. I was expecting to take my student loan document, with smiles of another accumulating debt.  So then the lady pulls up my profile and asks if I've been working...
  13. W

DAMN STRESS!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning all! I just need to vent a bit here... I HATE SCHOOL AND ITS AGING ME  :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :imsorry: it's just that i have 2 exams and 3 major assignments to go and and and I LEFT EVERYTHING FOR THE LAST MINUTE  :blink: I come back from vacation to a stress pit  :ban...
  14. W

Suggestions??

One of my bestfriends from childhood is getting married in May, and I'm a bridesmaid ( :blush2:) AAANYWHO, today's her birthday and her whole bridal party is taking her out tomorrow night (LOT 332  :shades: ) Now the dilema.. WHAT THE HELL SHOULD WE GET HER?!?!
  15. W

HELP! I Need You!

Hello my beauties! I really need your prayers today. A woman that's close to my heart is going in for an operation today (mon march 6th) and I need your strength in numbers. I'm praying for the best, and for her swift recovery. I'm just a little worried, I guess it's usual at a time like this...
  16. W

LMFAO - Twenty Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity

These are brilliant!!! Twenty Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity 1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point     A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.                             <---- BAHAHAHHA :lmao: :lmao: 2. Page Yourself Over The...
  17. W

yet another GOOD MORNING :D

hello my children lol i have another exam today, sociology worth 25%... lets pray for me! I know I'm gonna want to attack the prof mid-test, only b/c i have rage issues  :angelnot: hehe i kid, i kid Hope everyone has a great day! My song of the day to put you in a good mood IS *-*drum roll...
  18. W

Boxing day - RUDE customers

*-* sigh of GREAT rage*-* So welcome to the life of little old me trying to do my thing at work. Try to remain happy calm and collected, helpful and resourceful for all customers. ENTER ANNOYING CHINK CLAN... dis fow sayw? (this for sale) WELL.. it IS in the SALE bin.... <someone pulls my arm...
  19. W

TONITES YOUTH PARTY...

I hope everyone has an amazing time tonite, i can only imagine how much hard work went into making this one happen. Sadly I have to work all day (2-10) then I have 2 different birthdays I'm supposed to go to.... :2guns: So in other words, from 10-2, 3 a.m. there's only so many public...
  20. W

LEVEL NIGHTCLUB - TORONTO

ladies and gents the girls and i are supposed to go downtown tonite, one of my friends got engaged earlier this week so we're taking her out for a bit of a girls nite BASH lol.... has ne1 been to level downtown? cuz i heard it was an amazing nite club but then some1 just killed my buzz saying...
  21. W

SANTA MAY NEEDS HELP

ladies and gents ur help is needed here... :bangin: what do i get my "significant other" (lol!) for christmas?? i was thinking of an ipod mini, but he went out and bought an mp3 player last week... i bought him cologne last year so dont wanna do that... HELP my brain needs you!!! :blink...
  22. W

YOUTH PARTY :(

A friend of mine is having her birthday jam jam on the same night.. i mean when this girl has a jam she goes all out catering, LOTSA alcohol, lots of people...HUGE... BUT I was looking forward to going to the youth party since i left the last one early. Shes a friend of mine but shes also my...
  23. W

anger at the body shop

Ahhhh... sunday. A day to relax and enjoy your spare time. WRONG! It's a day where you go to work, a place which I loved before 'Christmas Shopping Insanity' began.. I work at the Body Shop in square one... BUSY mall as we all know. I love it there. Love the product, the people.. just keeps me...
  24. W

I PONDER???

Who do you think happen to be the funniest people on AVN? By this i mean who makes you laugh ur ass off with their posts??? :lol: I must cast my vote to the following: (no particular order) Baghdaddy Leet kevin Mjay JohnSydney
  25. W

WHYYY DOOO PEOPLZZ TYPEZ LYKE DISZZ?!

:ban: :crutch: :blowup: :gunbandana: :guns: :ranting: :nono: :wallbash: :chair: :censored: :angry: :argue: ladies and gents PLEASE explain to me why the following happens: a) people type like they failed hooked on phonics... " k lyke wutsz up wit deez asszyrianszz lyke dem typez...
  26. W

Tonight at Society

hellooooooooooo to my little pets!!! :angelnot: Tonight as we all know there's another part-aaaaaaay at society, and i was wondering which one of you are going??? :baby: I'm going, and I'm hoping a lot of you are as well! :bigarmhug:
  27. W

Have you ever had.....

Have you EVER had a chai latte? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW GOOD A CHAI LATTE IS?!?! FROM TIMOTHYS?!?!? Stupid post YES.. am i passionate about it? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT lol :2hearts:
Back