Recent content by Nina

1. Nina

Iran Bashing, Terrorism and Who Chose The Chosen People, Anyway?

Iran Bashing, Terrorism and Who Chose The Chosen People, Anyway?  An interesting video which clearly shows the bull c ... which is being fed to the gullible westerners .  http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/anthony-lawson-hits-the-nail-again.html
  2. Nina

هل أغتيل الدكتور دوني جورج على خلفية ملف ال

[right]هل أغتيل الدكتور دوني جورج على خلفية ملف الأرشيف اليهودي؟ دكتور عماد علو emadallow@yahoo.com البصرة - 03-03-2012 بداية القصة : القصة بدأت عندما قامت قوات كوماندوس أمريكية في العام 1991 بإنزال في موقع تل اللحم في محافظة ذي قار هو أقرب مكان للسيطرة على طريقين للخط السريع طريق (البصرة -...
  3. Nina

Is Joel Zumaya of Assyrian roots?

Joel Martin Zumaya (born November 9, 1984) is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Minnesota Twins. He is known for his record-breaking fastballs. Zumaya was drafted out of Bonita Vista High School in the 11th round by the Tigers, the 320th overall selection of the 2002 MLB Draft...
  4. Nina

Assyrian Estrangele Letters

If some one has the Estrangele letters please post them here in a way which they can be copied and pasted. I found the virtual keyboard but the letters used are between Estrangele and Serto which is used in western Assyrian, but the Estrangele letters look better when written. Thanks
  5. Nina

Three Assyrian youth presumed dead from Yosemite Fall

Hormiz David, Ninos Yacoub, Ramina Badal Presumed Dead From Yosemite Fall Hormiz David, 22, of Modesto, Ninos Yacoub, 27, of Turlock and Ramina Badal, 21, of Modesto are all presumed dead, Yosemite park officials stated on Wednesday, according to the Los Angeles Times. The paper reports that...
  6. Nina

Terrence Malick wins the Palme d'Or

Terrence Malick wins the Palme d'Or http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/may/22/terrence-malick-wins-palme-dor On another note some media outlets reporting Malick's win mentioned that he was of Lebanese and not Assyrian origin.
  7. Nina

When is St. Mary's in Toronto going to have its own website?

We have so many Assyrian youth who are wonderful with websites and who are professionals. Is St. Mary going to have its own website any time soon ? Perhaps then the important things can go on that website but it needs people to dedicate some of their time in order to keep it going . Does...
  8. Nina

Dr. Hezi Mutzafi on Assyrian Language

Foreigners are learning, speaking and teaching our Assyrian language yet many of the "new Assyrian generation" do not even want to identify themselves as Assyrians ... What a shame ... The only thing is that they are both calling it Aramaic language which is ofcourse wrong even though the...
  9. Nina

Jumping Text :(

Shlama, I hope that one of you guys can help me resolve the following problem, I will try to explain and describe the problem as clear as I can. I have this problem when I try to type a text, like here for example on the Forums, when I write and the text surpasses a certain limit it begins...
  10. Nina

National Museum in Baghdad receives King Sholki's Ax

National Museum in Baghdad receives King Sholki's Ax ANA ASHUR Media and Translation Desk National Museum in Baghdad receives King Sholki's Ax Baghdad-08-10-2009 The National Museum of Baghdad received yesterday from the Office of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki the Ax of King Sholki which...
  11. Nina

Marina Aziz abducted, raped and killed before every one?s eyes

ANA ASHUR Media and Translation Desk 07-02-2009 Marina Aziz abducted, raped and killed before every one?s eyes This article was originally written in Arabic by Majed Eshoo and its translation is put forward so that non-Assyrians as well as Assyrians who don?t read Arabic would be able to...
  12. Nina

5500 ancient artifacts returned to Iraq since the fall of Saddam

ANA ASHUR Media and Translation Desk 5500 ancient artifacts returned to Iraq since the fall of Saddam Baghdad-16-01-2009 The Iraqi Interior Ministry has recovered more than 5500 ancient pieces which were stolen following the overthrow of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, as per Brigadier...
  13. Nina

Assyrian treasures on display in Boston

Assyrian treasures on display in Boston Here's a chance for a group activity. Ancient Assyrian treasures at the Museum of Fine Arts Boston-30-10-2008 Statue of the King Ashurnaspiral II (883-859 B.C.), is made from magnesite and is part of ?Art and Empire: Treasures From Assyria in The...
  14. Nina

Guennol Lioness of ancient Mesopotamia expected to fetch up to $18 million USD

http://www.assyrian4all.com/akhne/index.php?topic=5667.0
  15. Nina

Video:Assyrian refugees in Sweden

http://www.assyrian4all.com/akhne/index.php?PHPSESSID=592082fba0a9143cf70ca7b0febf389d&topic=5611.0
Back