Recent content by JujU

1. JujU

LEA T: Beautiful Brazilian Model

THE WORLD?S FIRST TRANSEXUAL SUPERMODEL Nice? lol With hormone replacement, I think he looks beautiful as a female.
  2. JujU

Disturbing Concept: Peep Culture

Have you been taught not to look into another person's window? Have you been told to close your curtains? I was watching a documentary about how our culture has become a "peep culture".  It was pretty interesting how people are willing to expose it all. Now, has media caused us to expose...
  3. JujU

Interesting Findings

Why do people say, "An apple a day will keep the doctor away"? Religious perspective (my findings): Eve was deceived by the snake (evil) with an apple and she passed it down to Adam.  As a result, God was angered by their behaviour and dropped them down to Earth. Acknowledge that the human...
  4. JujU

Michael Jackson Movie

His life is still in the spotlight weeks after his death and I just heard that his concert might turn into a movie. If a movie about his adult life, including the intended concert, or the remaining days of his life were to hit theaters, would you be interested in watching the movie?
  5. JujU

Silly Contestant

I was watching 'Wipeout' yesterday and a host spoke to a contestant and the conversation was as follows: Host: So, what do you do for a living? Contestant: I'm a Bible teacher. Host: If you win Wipeout, what will you do with $50,000.00? Contestant: I'm going to open a strip joint. :whaa...
  6. JujU

Marriage

I read this from Brad Pitt... The right to love: ?Man, I resent people telling others how to live! It drives me mental! Just the other night, I heard this TV reverend say that Angie and I were setting a bad example because we were living out of wedlock, and people should not be duped by us! It...
  7. JujU

Teen Choice Award Style

This summer is apparently all about short dresses...... BRITNEY SPEARS In a Roberto Cavalli dress and Jimmy Choo shoes KRISTEN STEWART In a Rock & Republic dress, American Apparel tank and Jerome C. Rousseau shoes MILEY CYRUS In a Haute Hippie skirt, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and Loree...
  8. JujU

Simon Says....

Simon's a computer, Simon has a brain, you either do what Simon says or else go down the drain. The object of the game is a simple one, as Simon likes to say. Follow the pattern of lights and sounds for as long as you can remember them...
  9. JujU

The Things People Would Do For Money

If you had the opportunity to go on a game show, would you do it? If yes, which show would it be? Game shows: Survivor Amazing Race Big Brother Wheel of Fortune Jeopardy Price Is Right Wipeout etc....
  10. JujU

MOOOOve Over Pepsi and Coke

India to Launch Cow Urine as Soft Drink Does your Pepsi lack pep? Is your Coke not the real thing? India's Hindu nationalist movement apparently has the answer: a new soft drink made from cow urine. The bovine brew is in the final stages of development by the Cow Protection Department of the...
  11. JujU

Be careful When You Tweet!

I don't trust online social networks because you don't know what people can do but two idiots on twitter were a little too candid... Idiot #1: Wrote about how him and the family were going to take a vacation and when he returned from his vacation, his house was robbed. Idiot #2: A Chicago...
  12. JujU

Lama Nicolas -- Assyrian Reporter?

I'm watching the news and this reporter Lama Nicolas looks like a girl from ACSSU.  Is it her?
  13. JujU

13 Year Old Father

True or False? ********************************** Baby-Faced Boy Alfie Patten is Father at 13 Little family ... Alfie, Chantelle and baby Maisie By LUCY HAGAN Published: 13 Feb 2009 BOY dad Alfie Patten yesterday admitted he does not know how much nappies cost - but said: "I think it's a...
  14. JujU

When No Means NO!

Have you been in a situation where you tell a person "no, thank you" but that individual is too damn persistent? When you're over an Assyrian's house and the lady of the house serves you a drink, you refuse in a polite manner but then the whole family jumps in to get you to drink something...
  15. JujU

Bad Tattoos

:lmao: :lmao: Ice...Ice...Baby Man or Skeleton? iPhone Hater Now you see me, Now you see me... on my arm! Come to Grandma Kids! I Didn't Know Chewy Was Italian?! Pippy Langstrum? Last Time I Checked Her Last Name Was Longstocking??? And She Didn't Look Like She Was...
Back