• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Recent content by Hanuni

1. Hanuni

New Design for the forum

This forum is one of the most active and used forums for us Assyrians on the internet. I believe many have even found love here along with all of our political, historical and sociological discussions. However I believe this forum needs a new design. There is a biology forum run by an Assyrian...
  2. Hanuni

Interview with the magnificent Ninos Aho

Watch and enjoy. A must for every Assyrian! http://www.assyriatv.org/2012/09/07/intervju-med-ninos-aho-om-seyfo/
  3. Hanuni

Assyrian association in charm offensive

Translated via google: Assyrian association in charm offensive The coalition of all Assyrian political parties in Iraq seems to work. Soon, there has been a year since all parties agreed to form a common front. For some time traveling a working out of the coalition around to garner support...
  4. Hanuni

US Census 2010

When is the data coming out? Been waiting forever to see the Assyrian figures.
  5. Hanuni

Help the national Assyrian Football Team

It is now able for our other diaspora Assyrians to help our own team, Assyriska FF, with financial needs. They need all the help they can get as the finances are not as good as they should be lately! 1 US DOLLAR = 6 SEK "Should you wish to help your favorite team Assyriska FF by donation...
  6. Hanuni

Assyrian Quotes

I thought it would be nice to share our Assyrian-affiliated quotes, here are some of mine: ?The term Assyrian is one single unity. The approach of this oneness of all Assyrians regardless of their religious adherence, is through the avenue of blood, and through the majesty of common memories...
  7. Hanuni

Assyrian Christmas Songs On WBEZ91.5

Hey Guys! I tipped the radio station about some Assyrian Christmas songs and I came 1st. They interviewed 3 of us this day where they asked me about the songs and a bit of my family history. It will be aired on Wednesday if I am not wrong, I will come out with more information later. Also, do...
  8. Hanuni

Zelge Fans

Zelge Fans #1 Zelge Fans #2 Zelge Fans #3 Zelge Fans
  9. Hanuni

Military Court Judge Sentences Gabriel Issa to Six Months and Releases Nahir Han

Conviction of Gabriel Issa and Acquittal of Nahir Hanna by Military Court Judge in Qamishly On Sunday, November 28, 2010, the military court in Qamishly, Syria, held the trial case of Gabriel Issa and Nahir Hanna. The military judge issued the following sentences: ? Acquittal of Nahir Hanna...
  10. Hanuni

Powerful patriotic song by George Farag

holo malke / george farag - abri
  11. Hanuni

European Parliament resolution of 25 November 2010 on Iraq

The European Parliament , ?   having regard to its previous resolutions on the situation in Iraq, ?   having regard to its previous resolutions on the abolition of the death penalty, in particular its resolution of 26 April 2007 on the initiative for a universal moratorium on the death...
  12. Hanuni

Assyriska FF in the US and other countries

The team need help in marketing the club internationally. They've been in touch with many Assyrian National Associations but the response has not been very positive. My question to you is if you know anyone who has a certain influence of value within the Assyrian community in the US or other...
  13. Hanuni

The Demonstration in Stockholm

Some of my friends are at the demonstration and the organizers spoke about 10,000 protestors while one magazine spoke about thousands. This is the result when all of our parties and organisations unite. There is mostly Assyrian/Aramean flags.
  14. Hanuni

The Demonstration in Brussels

The demonstration in Brussels in the heart of Europe is on. It has been raining but thousands and thousands have shown up. Around 20-40 different organisations have united regardless of denomination. Most of the participants are Jacobites, but there is also a fair share of Nestorians, Chaldeans...
  15. Hanuni

ܬܪܡܝܬܐ ܠܩܘܝܡܐ ܕܐܘܡܬܢ

ܫܠܡܐ ܠܟܠܘܢ. ܒܝܘܡܬܐ ܗܢܐ ܐܝܬ ܠܢ ܣܓܝܐ ܩܛܪܐ ܐܟ ܩܪܒܐ ܘܕܝܣܦܘܪܐ ܪܒܬܐ. ܡܢ ܟܝܒܐܢ ܐܘܟܝܬ ܡܣܐܢ ܣܝܡܝܢܐ܇ܐܘܕܐܢ ܠܫܐܢ܇ܩܐܛ ܡܫܘܫܘܛܝܢܢ ܥܡܢ ܒܐܘܡܬܢܝܘܬܐ܇