Recent content by CAMPPAIN

1. CAMPPAIN

Assyrian and Proud T shirts

Here is a quick mock up of the logo I sketched earlier. The logo spells out "Assyrian and Proud" or "Proud Assyrian" I posted this in my topic regarding me starting my own clothing line. I haven't received any response though. I would like to see if there is any interest in something like this...
  2. CAMPPAIN

Launching my own Clothing Line!

Hey everyone, It's been a while! Hope everyone has been well. I have been busy with getting ready to deploy again, kids, my girl, training BJJ and now I'm finally launching my own clothing line! I am still working on designing the site.... www.camppain.com Of course, but for now you can check...
  3. CAMPPAIN

Yup.... Another one. My latest tattoo!

4. CAMPPAIN

My 2nd daughter 6-14-10 Alyssa!

Well here are some pics of the latest addition to my family. Alyssa Laelia, born 6-14-10. Assyrian/Brazilian with gorgeous green eyes! I guess now it is definitely true, when I always said "I make beautiful babies" Other than that been pretty busy with her the misses and Trinity (who...
  5. CAMPPAIN

Baby Girls name

What name do you like for a baby girl? Laelia in my opinion is better because it is original very very rare, is the name of the orchid flower. There are a lot of options on spelling this, Laelea, Laeleah, Layleyah, Lailia Laylia... etc etc. Alyssa is nice and has a few spellings but is very...
  6. CAMPPAIN

Latest Tattoo (yup I still have skin left)

So here is a pic of my latest tattoo, The Assyrian Tree of life. I had it done about 3 weeks ago but never had a chance to post it or even come online. Still not done with my back as you can see.
  7. CAMPPAIN

Hello from the mother land

I know it has been quite some time....... I have been deployed, away from my daughter, away from family, and away from friends. I just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is doing well, and I hope people take what they have and be thankful. I think we take too much for granted, to much of how...
  8. CAMPPAIN

Custom High quality Assyrian flag

Just want to know if anyone is interested in getting a group buy for a high quality embroidered Assyrian flag. I'm tired of seeing the silk screen garbage. I am sending a few quotes to some companies to see how much it would cost. I am currently in the motherland right now and I am going to...
  9. CAMPPAIN

My newest tattoo.......

Yes I still have not finished getting tattoos, and yes there is still room on me. Remember my back and chest are empty. Don't worry my legs are off limits. Here is a picture It's on my right inner wrist.
  10. CAMPPAIN

Writing in Assyrian

I remember someone posted this a while ago. I was wondering if anyone could write my daughters name Trinity in Assyrian.
  11. CAMPPAIN

Thanks to all who prayed!!!!

Well to let everyone know, everything went well and Trinity's mother and I came to terms. I keep primary custody of Trinity and everything seems to be working out. Thank you to everyone who wished me well with prayers and kept Trinity and I in their thoughts. I whole heartedly thank each and...
  12. CAMPPAIN

I need your prayers!!!!!!

I need everyone to pray for me that I keep custody of my daughter Trinity. I just need everyones wishes and hearts to go out to this cause as this is all that matters in my life. Thank you
  13. CAMPPAIN

?tion mainly for the women

Who would you say has been/is more important figure in your life, your mother or father? Not taking anything away from mothers (god knows my mother has been there for me more and is immensely strong). I just think fathers play the most important role in a girls life.
  14. CAMPPAIN

St. Peters, El Cajon CA.

I was wondering if anyone from here goes to St. Peters? They are having some event tonight for "kids my age" which almost made me laugh when the guy came up to me. Well I was just wondering if anyone goes there, I felt outcast last Sunday.
  15. CAMPPAIN

Ahhh San Diego!!!!!

Been here a little over 2 weeks now, and it is beautiful! I love it here! Only thing is I have none of my stuff here yet (still being shipped) and Trinity is with her mom. I am absolutely bored out of my mind, and I miss Trinity so much. Anyone near by? Lourans, who is extremely bored as you...
Back