Hello? Anyone out there?! Remember me?!

who are you? Been here for 21 years (15 on the forum) and don’t remember you???

LOL look who is back, the Don!!!

welcome back man, so nice to see you again brother! Curious how you heard about the forum being reopened again?

by the way, what is it now, AssyrianPrince36?? lol 😂

who are you? Been here for 21 years (15 on the forum) and don’t remember you???

LOL look who is back, the Don!!!

welcome back man, so nice to see you again brother! Curious how you heard about the forum being reopened again?

by the way, what is it now, AssyrianPrince36?? lol 😂

LMAOO!!!! Thats exactly what it should be now.... Assyrianprince36!

I think JRok Told me it was open? But I used to check every now and then.... myself lol

Haha this is awesome! Thanks for letting us know Assyrianprince36 I mean 21 ☺️ ... Assyrian voice Reunion (15 year? Did we miss the ten year reunion) 🙊🙊

Wow look at all these old members back, so nice to see!!! I don’t know about AP, but most of the rest are not only married, but have kids and some of which are old enough now to be in school too (Tutu, saw you girl’s snd Edna’s cute pics of your girls starting school today :)

bTW, I am yet to make it official that the forum is open. I hope to make the announcement this week!

ASHOOR

p.s Atourina , still testing things but hoping to put things like before and you got your position lol. But I am hoping people are now more mature than 10-15 years ago that no moderation is needed haha wishful thinking 😂

Wow.... life is such a roller-coaster, who would have thought after 15 years, i would see names like the Don, Atourina, tutu & Edna, Ashoor, Bani and the list goes on.....

I pray that you are all doing good and life has been treating you well.....Love you & miss you guys...

Eddie ( Aka Senalco)- Australia :)

Last edited:
Wow look at all these old members back, so nice to see!!! I don’t know about AP, but most of the rest are not only married, but have kids and some of which are old enough now to be in school too (Tutu, saw you girl’s snd Edna’s cute pics of your girls starting school today :)

bTW, I am yet to make it official that the forum is open. I hope to make the announcement this week!

ASHOOR

p.s Atourina , still testing things but hoping to put things like before and you got your position lol. But I am hoping people are now more mature than 10-15 years ago that no moderation is needed haha wishful thinking 😂

Thanks Ashoor! :)

It’s so nice to come back on here And get reacquainted with those we haven’t chatted with in years!🤗🤗

ASHOOR

As long as we don't get into politics, we should be ok LOL 😂

Hey Atourina......... how are you girl?? Miss you..... Still in Calgary?? how many kids you got now? lol

I think your still a Mod..... 🌹🌹
Hey!!!!!! How are you? Been a very long time!!

I moved back from Calgary right before my wedding (10 years ago) 😂 Only 1 kid (3 year old boy) and hopefully it stays that way lol

How's life? Married? Kids?

Back