Author Topic: PKK Leader Ocalan sends a heartwarming letter to Assyrians!  (Read 6988 times)

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
PKK Leader Ocalan sends a heartwarming letter to Assyrians!
« on: January 15, 2015, 09:19:58 AM »
I couldn't believe when I read it!

Abdullah Öcalan, one of the original founding members of the Kurdish PKK in Turkey, has sent a very heart-warming letter to Assyrians (including Chaldeans and Syriacs) .

Titled  "A letter from the leader Öcalan: to the ancient Assyrian, Chaldean and Syriac people" , he praises their struggles, history and makes it clear that they are the indigenous people of Mesopotamia and the proud sons and daughters of some great empires and civilizations.

He goes on to express his sorrow for our current conditions and putting him and his Kurdish people everywhere the responsibility to help us through us to get to our desired future. He also makes it clear that self-autonomy is a right for Assyrians, one that will help alleviate a lot of their problems.

Read the full letter here (Arabic) : http://www.pydrojava.net/ar/index.php/tamazight/3050-2015-01-14-10-33-27

Hope the other Kurdish leader in Iraq, you know, the one whose last name starts with B, learns something from Ocalan.

ASHOOR

-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
Re: PKK Leader Ocalan sends a heartwarming letter to Assyrians!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 09:33:58 AM »
I dont trust him, he is the same in my eyes as Barzani.

Regardless of this letter, my opinion on him has been neutral. I am neither a fan nor a hater. But his PKK hasn't treated Assyrians the same as the Barazanis in Iraq. I know we have had less interaction with Kurds in Turkey, but they understand our struggles better than Kurds in Iraq.

ASHOOR

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline Assyrian_Man

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 09:49:19 AM »
Öcalan is a man of principles unlike the Barzanis...

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 09:49:19 AM »

Offline Kebabsås

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 10:54:40 AM »
i dont like him
cyka bläääät

Offline thomator

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »
I'm surprised they let him send letters like this..

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 11:37:13 AM »
I'm surprised they let him send letters like this..

Never mind this letter, he has published several books while in Turkish prison.

ASHOOR

Offline thomator

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 12:06:06 PM »
Never mind this letter, he has published several books while in Turkish prison.

ASHOOR

I'm surprised  :bangin:

Offline Assyrian_Man

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 02:57:12 PM »
I'm not surprised, I remember he threatened turks, something about that he has 5000 kurdish soldiers ready to bomb themselves up for him

Offline assyrian103

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 03:30:09 PM »
In my opinion the KDP of Barzani is the main reason why Assyrians do not like Kurdish people. Look at Syria Assyrians and Kurds have formed an almost autonomous country in the northeast, even in PUK controlled territories in Iraq Assyrians live peacefully, look at Ankawa, an Assyrian city, not a village but a city that has an international airport bordering it. Only in Dohuk and areas that are controlled by Barzani and his thugs are our villages being taken by Kurds, Those riots that burned down Assyrian stores were in Zakho. Barzani is a new dictator of Iraq, and he has the nerve to call saddam a dictator. Him and his father have been ruling for more than 50 years if that is not a dictatorship i dont know what is. The PKK to me are good guys because they are not religious so we dont have to worry about islam.

Offline elevated

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 04:49:34 PM »
Wow, look at all the Kurdish sympathizers here. It's quite obvious why we don't have a country, and it's because a lot of us apparently can't learn from history. Turkish Assyrians aren't exactly on best terms with Kurds, and their officials continue to try and destroy our historical buildings in the country. In regards to Syria, it will turn out like ****ty Iraq and Turkey too. I'm glad you guys are so optimistic about the association, even though Kurds virtually didn't even exist in Syria. Most towns in NE Syria were founded by Assyrians fleeing the genocide, and now most are half or full Kurdish demographically.

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 04:53:01 PM »
Wow, look at all the Kurdish sympathizers here. It's quite obvious why we don't have a country, and it's because a lot of us apparently can't learn from history. Turkish Assyrians aren't exactly on best terms with Kurds, and their officials continue to try and destroy our historical buildings in the country. In regards to Syria, it will turn out like ****ty Iraq and Turkey too. I'm glad you guys are so optimistic about the association, even though Kurds virtually didn't even exist in Syria. Most towns in NE Syria were founded by Assyrians fleeing the genocide, and now most are half or full Kurdish demographically.

Trust me, the last place to find Kurdish sympathizers is here on this website or in me.

But the fact of the matter is, Kurds in Turkey are different from Kurds in Iraq. They are not angels but they haven't been as harmful to us either.

ASHOOR

Offline Assyrian_Man

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 05:36:12 PM »

We need to acknowledge when political kurds try to reach out for us, you think we can progress in Middle-East without a dialogue with other people? PKK is a much better, more trustworthy ally than KDP.

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 05:51:10 PM »
Didnt Simko write letters to Assyrians?
"The World has no glory without the Assyrians"

Offline Shahin

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 06:53:37 PM »
Even if PKK Kurds are better, secular, not religious or whatsoever make them better than their Iraqi brethren, they will never recognize Assyria.

They will surely give us rights, surely treat us better than Arabs and Turkish, but they want us to live in "Kurdistan", not in Mesopotamia, nor Assyria.

They prepare us to live in the "Great Kurdistan" planned by Bush. I will not even talk of all of our people who fled Iraq and Syria:Chaldean Patriarchate: no “approval” from the Patriarch to the emigration of Christians in Germany and Canada

We see this every day: Gozarto (or Djazirah in arabic) is, since at least a year, being renamed to "Rojava" in Western Media... Even in our language, in the autonomous region under YPG, below a picture (one of many others) of a highly pro-kurdish Assyrian twitter account:
ܐܣܪܬܐ ܕܐܢܛܛܐ ܚܐܪܛܐ ܒܪܘܓܐܦܐ
---

ÖCALAN SENDS LETTER TO ASSYRIAN-SYRIAC-CHALDEAN PEOPLE:
“I consider that it is the duty and task of all the peoples of Kurdistan, first and foremost the Kurdish people, to ensure this ancient people [Assyrian-chaldean-Syriac] can escape this sorry tale and mount a revival,” the letter continued, adding that this revival would be possible as part of a transformation on the basis of democratic civilisation and democratic modernity.

See that, it is adressed to us directly: If we want to survive in the middle-east, we have to be with Kurds in Kurdistan.

ܚܢܢ ܟܠܢ ܣܘܪܝܝܐ ܡܢ ܐܫܘܪ
We are all Assyrians !

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 07:45:12 PM »
We need to acknowledge when political kurds try to reach out for us, you think we can progress in Middle-East without a dialogue with other people? PKK is a much better, more trustworthy ally than KDP.

I agree with you, and we should be dialoguable and negotianable no matter historical events. Barzani or Öclans, both are Kurds, but we all know that in the past Öclan has had better policy toward Assyrians, in fact Öclans has had better policy towards all minorites not only toward us. Look at Ezidis, they are now admiring Öclan.

Honeslty, I dont beleive in Iraqi Kurds either but as you said " we should be reachable for dialogue" no matter what. In Iraq the Kurds and especially Barzani has the power, so its better we try to negotiate then try to aviod him.

Offline kulan-suryoye

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 07:57:35 PM »
If Assyrians one day will have a state it will be an Autonomous state in kurdistan, its because we are demographically surrounded by kurds.

Offline kulan-suryoye

Offline Khananisho2014

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 08:27:14 PM »
If Assyrians one day will have a state it will be an Autonomous state in kurdistan, its because we are demographically surrounded by kurds.

This is actually why I think we should always work with Kurds regardless of our differences and our aims. We have to make sure that Kurds give us our rights, through our rights maybe one day we will be able to form a state or region within Kurdistan, this actually doesnt bother me, I rather want a region within Kurdistan then belong to Iraq or Syria. People changes, and honeslty the Kurds has changed alot, especially Kurds from Syria and Kurds from Turkey...

Offline elevated

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2015, 09:13:23 PM »
Well I'm glad you guys seek the destruction of our people. The rest of the Assyrians in the homeland might as well immigrate and leave. Your arguments make no sense, as per usual amongst our people. The "lesser of two evil" mindset is not going to work as indicated by history(which I feel like you guys are obviously ignoring), and as I've said countless times to other Assyrians, we will never get a state if we continue to think that way. We don't need to work with Kurds, regardless of what you guys believe. It's not like Jews, who by far have the most similar history to us, needed others to get their state.

At the rate our peoples [poor] mindset is going, we might as well buy an island somewhere and build our nation.

Offline Free_Assyria

• Golden Member
  • Free Occupied-Assyria
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2015, 09:24:46 PM »
This is actually why I think we should always work with Kurds regardless of our differences and our aims. We have to make sure that Kurds give us our rights, through our rights maybe one day we will be able to form a state or region within Kurdistan, this actually doesnt bother me, I rather want a region within Kurdistan then belong to Iraq or Syria. People changes, and honeslty the Kurds has changed alot, especially Kurds from Syria and Kurds from Turkey...

i dont think any Assyrians disagree's on working with kurds its when Assyrians work for kurds becomes a issue.
"The World has no glory without the Assyrians"

Offline Kosovo1389

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2015, 11:50:04 PM »
Öcalan is a dignified man who wants to work with us and not against us. I would hope Assyrian Americans can look beyond and see this.
Zivjela Srbija.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2015, 02:55:11 AM »
Well I'm glad you guys seek the destruction of our people. The rest of the Assyrians in the homeland might as well immigrate and leave. Your arguments make no sense, as per usual amongst our people. The "lesser of two evil" mindset is not going to work as indicated by history(which I feel like you guys are obviously ignoring), and as I've said countless times to other Assyrians, we will never get a state if we continue to think that way. We don't need to work with Kurds, regardless of what you guys believe. It's not like Jews, who by far have the most similar history to us, needed others to get their state.

At the rate our peoples [poor] mindset is going, we might as well buy an island somewhere and build our nation.

Well first off, unlike us, the Jews had their act together...

Secondly, the Jews felt that they had no place to call home, not even the USA. That's why they built Israel themselves, because they were united, determined, and had plans.

We're determined but the poor choices of our leaders shows that we are not united and we do NOT have plans...

If our leaders were truly serious about independence, we should be having a congress + government right now but we don't, we have our churches as our leaders which a clear sign that we've been going nowhere...

We also have no standard military force like the IDF is...

the IDF originated from an independent Militia/paramilitary, meaning it didn't operate from party, created to protect Jewish civilians.

Either we shape up and get serious or we seek help....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:00:37 AM by mrzurnaci »

Offline elevated

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2015, 11:49:35 AM »
Well first off, unlike us, the Jews had their act together...
Yes, and their situation wasn't much different from ours. They were facing discrimination throughout Europe, with random spurs of attacks. Apparently, either their religion or living in Europe helped them in some way.

Quote from:
Secondly, the Jews felt that they had no place to call home, not even the USA. That's why they built Israel themselves, because they were united, determined, and had plans.
Why would you say "not even the US?" They were leaving Europe to come here at the same time as other European immigrants.

Quote from:
We're determined but the poor choices of our leaders shows that we are not united and we do NOT have plans...
Yes, because our leaders(both political and religious) are largely dumb and selfish.

Quote from:
If our leaders were truly serious about independence, we should be having a congress + government right now but we don't, we have our churches as our leaders which a clear sign that we've been going nowhere...
It's our people in general. How many posts on here are about Muslims attacking Christians, and other Assyrians viewing that as the sole reason for their anger? They have a misguided sense of nationalism, that fuses too much religion into the ethnic component, if not over powering it.

Quote from:
We also have no standard military force like the IDF is...

the IDF originated from an independent Militia/paramilitary, meaning it didn't operate from party, created to protect Jewish civilians.
Like I said before, it's because our leaders are dumb and selfish. They have all of these units in Iraq and Syria because they are being stubborn in choosing to side with Arabs or Kurds. They're apparently too stupid to side with themselves.

Quote from:
Either we shape up and get serious or we seek help....
I'm not opposed to getting help, but I'm sure we're not referring to the same help. I'm guessing you are insinuating Arabs or Kurds? If that's the case, I don't even see why I bother with any Assyrian nationalism. I hope those Assyrians in Iraq and Syria enjoy being "Kurdish Christians" and those of you in the diaspora feel good about yourselves that they can pray "freely," because that's all the matters in life. I'm glad they'll live in "peace" in Kurdistan.

Bye.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 01:34:55 PM by elevated »

Offline ASHUR

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2015, 12:05:50 PM »
Yes, and their situation wasn't much different from ours. They were facing discrimination throughout Europe, with random spurs of attacks. Apparently, either their religion or living in Europe helped them in some way.
Why would you say "not even the US?" They were leaving Europe to come here at the same time as other European immigrants.
Yes, because our leaders(both political and religious) are largely dumb and selfish.
It's our people in general. How many posts on here are about Muslims attacking Christians, and other Assyrians viewing that as the sole reason for their anger? They have a misguided sense of nationalism, that fuses too much religion into the ethnic component, if not over powering it.
Like I said before, it's because our are leaders are dumb and selfish. They have all of these units in Iraq and Syria because they are being stubborn in choosing to side with Arabs or Kurds. They're apparently too stupid to side with themselves.
I'm not opposed to getting help, but I'm sure we're not referring to the same help. I'm guessing you are insinuating Arabs or Kurds? If that's the case, I don't even see why I bother with any Assyrian nationalism. I hope those Assyrians in Iraq and Syria enjoy being "Kurdish Christians" and those of you in the diaspora feel good about yourselves that they can pray "freely," because that's all the matters in life. I'm glad they'll live in "peace" in Kurdistan.

Bye.

:bigarmhug: :2hearts:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2015, 01:39:46 PM »
Like I said before, it's because our leaders are dumb and selfish. They have all of these units in Iraq and Syria because they are being stubborn in choosing to side with Arabs or Kurds. They're apparently too stupid to side with themselves.
Well either we change leadership or it's our doom...

Bye.

How about insinuating a people that are actually willing to help us? Russia or China would've been great in helping us. Israel too if our foolish politicians/leaders didn't think Israel was against us...

We tried opting with the U.S.A. but they're not giving us help unless it's through Baghdad which is consolidated through the Arabs...

I understand perfectly why you'd rather not have help from Arabs or Kurds but Kurds are the only people actually doing something FOR us compared to our own leaders who'd rather piss and moan about freedom of religion and safety instead of TOTAL freedom.

If I ever meet them, I will always refer THIS quote to them...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

~Benjamin Franklin.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: We associate with religion too much over our identity that Kurds and Arabs only know as "the Christians" rather than Assyrians...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 01:48:36 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline Kebabsås

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2015, 06:49:45 PM »

Finally a smart assyrians :yourock:

i still think we have a better chance in södertälje
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:51:58 PM by Kebabsås »
cyka bläääät

Online Assyrian Nationalist

• hurr durr
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 08:40:07 PM »

... What's the point ... We need to get our homeland back, not some Viking descendant city..
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:50:22 PM by Domanic »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 10:02:26 PM »
... What's the point ... We need to get our homeland back, not some Viking descendant city..

ikr lol. You seriously believe the Swedes and not to mention their military will actually allow Assyrians to take their homeland?

We shouldn't be stooping as low as our enemies unless it's to get our homeland back.

Mesopotamia is our indigenous lands and it is rightfully ours, no Kurd or Arab in history has ever proved us wrong and they've never been able to prove that they're indigenous to Mesopotamia because they're not...

Offline elevated

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2015, 12:02:41 AM »
Well either we change leadership or it's our doom...
We're too spread out with no central unit to govern us. We need a unified approach(a unified identity is actually unnecessary in the larger scheme of things, as long as people stop identifying as Iraqi or Syrian Christian).

Quote from:
How about insinuating a people that are actually willing to help us? Russia or China would've been great in helping us. Israel too if our foolish politicians/leaders didn't think Israel was against us...
While I do have respect for Russia, they wouldn't help us because they have no reason to. They are an oil producing nation, and if we had a state, it would be landlocked, which is relatively a disadvantage for them, if they were to have bases or other stuff there.

China? Is that a serious question?

Israel is by far the ideal ally in the region(which we would need, if we actually ended up with a country). They are also the most similar to us(excluding Armenians). However, they are still not as important as the US, and can't actually get a state recognized. The US basically decides if a country exists or not. Palestine, for example, has been recognized by over 130 states, yet it's not considered a country by the West.

Quote from:
We tried opting with the U.S.A. but they're not giving us help unless it's through Baghdad which is consolidated through the Arabs...
That's our own fault through bad marketing and following without questioning.

Quote from:
I understand perfectly why you'd rather not have help from Arabs or Kurds but Kurds are the only people actually doing something FOR us compared to our own leaders who'd rather piss and moan about freedom of religion and safety instead of TOTAL freedom.
Oh, the naivety. This is exactly the problem. Kurds are not doing a damn thing for us. They are doing everything for themselves, and only themselves.

Quote from:
If I ever meet them, I will always refer THIS quote to them...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

~Benjamin Franklin.
They should be tried for treason and executed.

Quote from:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: We associate with religion too much over our identity that Kurds and Arabs only know as "the Christians" rather than Assyrians...

We have a multitude of problems. Sadly, I don't think we're going to get a state, and this thread demonstrates it even further.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:04:34 AM by elevated »

Offline elevated

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2015, 12:07:23 AM »

Thank you!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's not right to take Sodertalje, and it would make us no better than the people around us in the Middle East. I'm sure our populace has enough money to buy a large enough island to start developing a nation. One under the guidance of Western nations, so it will be built properly from the start. Why I say Western? Because they have the lowest rates of corruption and inequality in the world.

Offline elevated

Offline Kebabsås

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 11:22:18 AM »
lol how are we supposed to get our homeland back? how would our ununited 4 million population take it back? please tell me your plan? :loool:

ikr lol. You seriously believe the Swedes and not to mention their military will actually allow Assyrians to take their homeland?

We shouldn't be stooping as low as our enemies unless it's to get our homeland back.

Mesopotamia is our indigenous lands and it is rightfully ours, no Kurd or Arab in history has ever proved us wrong and they've never been able to prove that they're indigenous to Mesopotamia because they're not...
how are we supposed to get it back sure it's rightfully ours and we are the indigenous people but do you think arabs, kurds and turks would just give back to us for these reasons?

It's not right to take Sodertalje, and it would make us no better than the people around us in the Middle East. I'm sure our populace has enough money to buy a large enough island to start developing a nation. One under the guidance of Western nations, so it will be built properly from the start. Why I say Western? Because they have the lowest rates of corruption and inequality in the world.
yea an island is also possibly, atleast 100 times more possibly then somewhere in our homeland!
cyka bläääät

Offline Assyrian_Man

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2015, 11:27:04 AM »
It seems that this letter + rumors that PKK wants to create cantons in Syria and Sinjar have sparked hatred in Barzanists, they are now much more demeaning online towards both Assyrians and PKK-sympathizers

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2015, 12:17:50 PM »

BETTER idea, Why don't Assyrians simply have Lebanon as our country? Lebanon is a perfect place for Assyrians to rebuild ourselves until we are ready to get our acts together.

Think about it:

1.there's already a large Assyrian community in Lebanon
2.Maronites are one of the closest people to us, especially considering they spoke Syriac hundred years ago.
3.We would shift the balance of power to make Lebanon a Christian-Majority state.
4. It's near our homeland so we won't be completely cut off from our indigenous lands.

Four reasons why Lebanon is perfect.

EDIT: Another reason is that Lebanon is RIGHT next to Israel so it'll be easy to communicate with them as well.

EDIT: We should also consider moving TO Israel as well.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:26:24 PM by mrzurnaci »

Offline elevated

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2015, 04:03:11 PM »
BETTER idea, Why don't Assyrians simply have Lebanon as our country? Lebanon is a perfect place for Assyrians to rebuild ourselves until we are ready to get our acts together.
That is stealing someone else's country again. It doesn't matter if they are more similar to us than Swedes, they still aren't us. The only reason I'm saying an island, is because there are plenty of uninhabited ones for sale. It would allow us to build up a nation, and still lay claim to our ancestral land.

Think about it:

Quote from:
1.there's already a large Assyrian community in Lebanon
Lebanon has a pop of 6 mil, not including their very, very large diaspora, meaning we could never be a majority. The country was also not designed around us.
Quote from:
2.Maronites are one of the closest people to us, especially considering they spoke Syriac hundred years ago.
So? Maronites are cool, but I'm pretty sure they started pan-Arabism in the country. Obviously, we do not have the same opinion on how to run a country, especially since they set up their country's government to allow Muslims to develop, which basically backfired.
Quote from:
3.We would shift the balance of power to make Lebanon a Christian-Majority state.
If Lebanon's diaspora moved back, it would instantly become Christian again. The country doesn't have a good enough economy to sustain the population, just like Armenia.
Quote from:
4. It's near our homeland so we won't be completely cut off from our indigenous lands.
It's still not our homeland though. It's not much different than living anywhere else in this world.

Quote from:
Four reasons why Lebanon is perfect.
I disagree completely. Why would you want our terrible situation to mix with Lebanon's bad situation?

Quote from:
EDIT: Another reason is that Lebanon is RIGHT next to Israel so it'll be easy to communicate with them as well.

EDIT: We should also consider moving TO Israel as well.
They are not our countries though, and Israel doesn't need allies within its country. Why are you trying to change the only decent countries in the region?

Congressional Letter Urges Bush to Aid Iraq's Persecuted Assyrians

Started by Free_AssyriaBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 772
Last post July 07, 2007, 05:28:20 AM
by Rumtaya
Obama's letter mentioning Chaldeans and Assyrians

Started by sydneydudeBoard News & Current Events

Replies: 25
Views: 3394
Last post October 05, 2007, 10:08:30 PM
by Alucard